Chapter 29

'Plop......plop........plop' The constant sound of raindrops on our bedroom window. I turned around to be pulled into Theo's warm arms. His scent hits me. "Mmm" I moaned. I don't know what's with me but I always craved Theo. I didn't mean the sexual way but it's like he is a craving of some sort. I wrapped my arms and pulled him closer as he laughed.

"What are you doing babe?" he laughed as his muscular arms secured me.

"I want to cuddle!!" I yelled like a five year old. We switched position where my head was on his chest and his arms were protecting me.

"I love your cute personality" he whispers as he pinches my cheek. I looked at the abs that peeked out of the covers. The radiant light shimmers on his gorgeous body.

"I'm tired of rain" I pouted as my hand traced his abs. "And I'm bored..." I trailed on waiting for Theo to get the signal. Theo's eyes twinkled as his eyes were eating me alive.

"Well...." he kissed my collarbone. "I know what we could do....." he trailed his kisses down to my chest. I moaned as he grabbed his treasures.

Everything was amazing.

I leaned against Theo as the hot water splashed our bare bodies. Theo's hand washing all over my body while I splash myself with the hot water. I turned face to face with Theo as my hands trail down to his v-line.

"Took you long enough!!" Harry exclaimed as Theo turned on the television in our family room. Theo scoffed as he scrolled through the channels. "Don't ignore me, Theodore. I knew you two were doing something!" Harry's hands are on his hips towering over Theo's confused figure like a mad mother.

"Perv," I scoffed as I put my arms around Theo. The curly headed boy stuck his tongue at us. As he whined for his own girl, I focused myself with Theodore's lips. Of course Ansel aka the dude that is staying with us, interrupts our make out session.

"Get a room!" Ansel yelled as he passes us.

"This is my house" Theo sassed back. I laughed and kissed his neck. "Ugh what are we going to do when it's pouring outside?" he whispered into my ear. I was mesmerized at his deep morning voice that seems to never wear off.

"Huh?" I cleared my thoughts. "Umm let's just chill out" I suggested. Theo looked at me funny.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yea" I replied awkwardly. I focused myself back onto the television.

"Okay..." he says as the player missed the goal.

"Okay...Hazel Grace Lancaster" Ansel joked quietly. Wow tfios jokes.

Kayla and I were going to go shopping later on when the rain has stopped. Theo insisted to go with us but he had to go to a meeting with his manager for some reason. "What if the paps already found out that we're pregnant?" I asked worried about what the world would say.

"It's going to be okay. I'll protect you two no matter what happens, Kristal," he reassured me.

"Promise?"

"Promise"