Chapter 7

Theo's POV

"Hey watch out!" Kristal yelled as the ball flew over my head. We were at her parents home and I was watching Kristal as she played ball with Kaylee. It has been two weeks and my feelings toward Kristal have increased.

I hated myself.

Like she has feelings for me..

I felt my phone vibrate. It must be my friend Harry. Harry Styles.

HS- Hey. You still thinking about that girl?

TJ- Yea and shut up :P

HS- Ask her out!!!

TJ- But I don't even know if she likes me

HS- I did too when I asked out Kayla. But guess what, we are now engaged! Go ask her out dumbwit!

TJ- Fine whatever. If it ends badly I'll kill you

HS- You will thank me later

Harry and I are bacically best friends. We met at the TCAs 2014 and I was a big fan of his band. Sometimes he can be my little brother, I've been asking him for advice. I should ask Kristal out. Why not? I walk into the living room and saw her and her little sister laughing.

Kristal's POV

"Stop it!" Kaylee yelled as I was tickling her. I love this eight year old. Then I saw Theo staring at us.

"What?" I asked him.

"Just watching you act exactly like you're sister"

"But she is.... and I'm not!!"

"Whatever I think it's time to go home"

"Okay bye mom and dad!" I waved goodbye.

The ride home was a little too quiet. I don't know what's wrong with Theo lately. He has been too quiet. Not the funny guy that jokes about everything anymore. Is it because of me? I don't know but my feelings toward him are just increasing everyday. Adding on to that, I have to share a room with him. I feel like my heart races every time I see him.

Kristal! It's your kidnapper!

When we get home, Theo bumped into me and went directly to his room.

I really don't know what to do...

Theo's POV

As I focused on the script, I got more pressured. I decided to text Mr. Styles aka The Wing Man of Mine.

TJ- Hey what are you doing?

HS- Why are you texting me at nine in the afternoon? I'm watching a movie with Kayla. If she gets angry at me again, I'll have to sleep on the couch!

TJ- Sorry bro. I'm going to ask Kristal out. Wish me luck!

HS- Fine whatever. Have you go to your dreamland while I'm going to go to the most uncomfortable couch in the world. Bye!

Woah. Relationships are like that?

I heard the door open and closed, Kristal came in.

I wonder what Kristal is doing in our bedroom. I paddle walked to the bed, but all I could see was a beautiful girl watching the telly.

She looked at me and have me a warm smile. She handed me a couple DVDs to look at. Her focus was on the tv.

She is the kind of person that sets up everything before she does the task. I see one big bucket of popcorn, two drinks, and another set of collection movies. "Okay are we having a sleepover?"

"Theo, I want to have a movie night!" Kristal pouted. She looks so cute like that.

"Fine"

"What movie?" She said as she bent over to the bed. Her shorts are a little too short and I get a little uncomfortable. "The Notebook or Titanic?"

"Two classics. Ummm. Titanic, I guess?"

"Okay. Titanic it is." She said as she sat next to me with the popcorn.

During the part of the love scene, I started to move around a lot. Just some problems with what's inside my pants. Okay stop it, I'm with a girl I like now. Hopefully she doesn't notice.

Towards the end of the movie, Kristal started falling asleep. Next thing I know, she is fast asleep on my shoulder. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead. She looks so beautiful when she is sleeping. When am I going to ask her out?

This crush is going to kill me..

(So when should Theo ask Kristal out? I don't know. Actually I am planning some things, if you guys have some ideas for chapters, then post them in the comments! Sometimes I might be on writer's block so bear with me. I am just an awkward girl on a laptop writing all of this stuff. Anyways, The Where We Are Tour is here!! Yes, I'm a directioner. That is all for today! Bye! x)