····The Hacker····

····The Hacker····

"You little BITCH!" I screamed at Alex. He took deep breath and snatched the knife out of Jason's side. It made a sharp, ringing sound when he pulled it out and a drop of blood fell onto the floor. I gasped and sat frozen stiff. "Rider..."

"Look what you did, freakshow!" Alex cried out. I turned to him with crazed eyes. "You killed him!"

"He's not dead..." I scowled, though I was really just trying to convince myself. Don't die, Rider. Don't you dare die on me. I thought. I stared at Jason until he moved, but he didn't, and I felt myself die a little inside.

"I told you I didn't want to hurt anyone..." Alex said. I clenched my jaw and glared at him. He was twirling the knife around his hand and it could've been my imagination, but I think he cut himself. On purpose. "....lets just make this easy, freakshow."

"I'll fucking kill you, you dip shit." I cursed. Holly would've hit me for saying it, but this was a seriously serious situation. There was a moment of silence when we both heard the pelting of rain outside. Alex turned to the window and smiled.

"It raining... ain't that a bitch?" he asked. I chuckled.

"Damn right it's raining," I said. Alex glanced at me with a confused expression. I smirked. "Raining blood and fucking revenge!"

"Oh?" Alex cocked his head. "You're going to avenge Audrey?"

"Not just her. For everyone that you've hurt, Crowley." I growled. Alex stared at me, then grinned. He continued to twirl the knife around in a showing-off sort of way.

"And who's blood is going to get spilled, exactly?" he asked.

"Yours, of cour--"

"Wrong answer," Alex said and he threw the knife at me. I jumped and moved to the side, but the knife grazed me on the leg. I winced and clutched my leg; then I felt a cord wrap around my neck. I gasped and felt it grip my throat. It was so tightly, I couldn't feel the blood going to head any more. I gasped for air and got even more light-headed. "It hurts, doesn't it?"

I bit my tongue. There was pain from both my neck and my leg and I couldn't deal with both of them. Seeing the blood damping my jeans while I was getting strangled. I felt a tear fall down my face and I whimpered. Was I going to die like this...? Without apologizing to Holly? Without graduating? Without saying I love you to Jason? At the sudden thought of Jason, glanced down at the floor, but he wasn't there. I gasped again. He was alive... Thank god he was alive! And thank god for that invisible presence of his.

I felt another tear fall down my cheek from quick relief and relaxed.

"What's wrong? You already dead? Boo, that's not fun..." Alex said and release his grip on the wire. In that time, I grabbed the knife off of the floor and swiped at Alex. The knife had cut into his chest and he fell back wincing. I managed to stand up and looked around the room. Jason was hiding behind the door and had the crow bar in his hand. We made eye contact and he put his finger to his lips. I nodded and kept my eyes on Alex. He was standing up now, with his hand over his chest.

"That hurt," he said in a 'like-obviously' tone. I bit my lip and watched Jason move out of the door. Alex extended out his hand and frowned. "Okay, okay, very funny, freakshow. Now hand over my knife."

"I am not a freakshow," I said through clenched teeth. "You are," I said. Alex raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Any human being that could murder another human being without showing any expression is a freak. More inhuman than anyone. And by calling me a freakshow is worse than any insult in the book." I growled. Alex scowled and his eyes went crazy.