The Minecraft Adventures Of Jetash And Tarni_Go_Roar

Who we are:

Tarni_go_roar (Tarni): me (a girl with light blue hair that turns into dark blue hair with headphones and has pink cat ears and tail. Top is purple and black)

Jetash: cuddly_cactus (a girl with a tiger onesie on with blue eyes and brown hair)

Laura231 (Laura): another minecrafter (a girl with pink and purple hair in a black hoodie with an Enderman face on it, pink eyes)

Ashmash88 (Ash): another minecrafter (a girl with flowers in her hair which is green, wearing a black half top with grey jeans)

Bonesneneh05 (Neneh): another minecrafter (a girl with derpy yellow clothes and a derp face, cute!)

Rexon37 (Rex): another minecrafter ((this may not be his skin, but it's really hard to describe his real one) a boy with brown hair and blue eyes, wearing a green and white hoodie)

VirtualLion2965 (Lion): another crafter (a boy with brown hair and blue eyes wearing a black and blue hoodie)

Pets:

Tarnis pets: Fluffly (black and white cat) Flappy (bat)

Jetashs pets: Poof (Siamese) Loofer (dog)

Lauras pets: Rainbow (Enderman)

Ashs pets: Boo (Ghast)

Nenehs pets: Duck (chicken)

Rex's pets: Death (endredragon?)

They all say, 'curiosity killed the cat', I say curiosity leads you to something new, something different. I just hope that curiosity will bring you to read this book. Try to think out of the square just a few times.

NOW LET THE STORY BEGIN... Chapter 1, Starting An Adventure