Chapter 14 Separated

•Rex's POV• (Did ya see that comin?)

Black... Everything was black... What had just happened?

I remember the nether, Bonesneneh05, the girl group... The portal- that was it. I entered the portal and poof! I don't know where I am.

"Welcome back, old friend!" A voice echoed through my imagination. Was it my imagination or is the room just really black?

"Hello?" My voice echoed the room. I was defiantly awake. Where had I teleported to?

"My old prisoner, how have you been?" The voice instantly turned familiar and my body froze. I was afraid I would turn up here again one day.

"Herobrine!" I growled. A laugh rang out. "Looks like you couldn't get away!" Herobrine laughed. "Curse you! What do you want with me?" I yelled.

Two bright eyes flashed before my eyes and a body emerged from the pitch black. "Just think, if I wanted the girls to arrive exactly at my base, how would they get here? Why would they wanna come here without reason?" Herobrine smirked.

"You suck!" I spat. Herobrine just laughed. "Now who is smarter?" He sounded insane.

Hold on, if I'm a sorcerer, can't I just teleport away? I began to imagine the old house I used to live in, dusty and still standing. I imagined me teleporting at the house, but nothing happened.

A snort came from Herobrine and I focused back on the room. "You can't teleport, and you can't move!" He pointed to the chair I was sitting on, both my hands were tied together and same with my legs.

"Now will be the perfect time for revenge for that Tarni and her sister, Jetash!" Herobrine turned and walked away into the darkness, leaving me helpless and hopeless.

•Jetash's POV•

Yay! Pets! Rainbow, Boo, Flappy and Fluffy! I preferred to stay protected by animals then go on a dangerous adventure to a place where I don't even know.

Boo screamed something and I had to cover my ears. I swear one day that I will give that Boo something nice to cuddle so it won't freaken scream all the time!

"That's... Lovely? What did it say?" I started to whisper to Fluffy... IM ALREADY TURNING INSANE! "Okay! Don't answer that!" I still was talking to a cat...

I turned around to the house. It was old... Dusty... Standing, such was a relief cause since I ditched myself, I need somewhere to stay.

I walked up to the house and opened the door. It opened slowly, creaking. Geez, it needs oiling... What's oil?

I wondered around the house, kitchen, lounge room, bedroom, bathroom, all of he rooms were in top shape if it wasn't so dusty! At that moment, an idea popped into my head.

"We can transform this into a nicer house!" I shouted into the space. I ran outside and up to the pets. Fluffy was riding Boo, Rainbow was examining a grass block and Flappy was... Flapping...

"Guyz! We can do something fun!" I yelled. The pets ignored me... Wah I need attention as much as themselves!

"GUYZ! LETS REBUILD THIS HOUSE!" I tried to sound as scary as possible, this got their attention.

"Okay!" I started to draw something in the dirt. My drawing was this: Fluffy and Flappy are dusting the place with some sponge I found, Rainbow will then replace some blocks that are broken or mouldy or whatever, Boo will keep watch and make the call if anything appears, and I will just help in the process.

Boo screamed at the drawing and Fluffy meowed. Flappy sat on my shoulder and Rainbow tilted its head. "Do you guys understand?" I said slowly. They all made a sound.