Chapter 19 The Truths

•Ash's POV•

We went underwater. Death, Rex, Neneh and Tarni all went along with me of cause. I closed my eyes when I went underwater, and when I opened them again, the surface seemed so far away.

I looked around my surroundings. The first thing I saw was the cat hybrid, Tarni. She was going further down in the sea, her eyes closed. A chill went down my spine and I swam deeper for Tarni.

When I reached her, she didn't move or open her eyes. I had to bring her up with me. I held on to her and swam to surface which seemed a lot harder then actual heroes can make it look.

I was getting closer every second, but my breath was coming short and squids were everywhere. They got in the way every now and again... I don't have time for you guys!

Damnit. At this rate, I will drown along with Tarni. If only storms happened more often on land where we actual need them! Eventually, I reached the surface and took a gasp of air.

Tarni, on the other hand, didn't... Yeah not so sure about this now.

I looked around and found Death and Rex swimming nearby. Neneh only just then made it to surface and her derp face didn't look very derpy right now, it looked sad... Ah.

I swam over to Death and rested Tarni on it. Rex saw me, then saw Tarni and swam over to help. "I figured out why I can't use powers..." He was saying. I then realised he was talking to me.

"Oh, why?" I replied. He examined Tarni. "I used it all up when saving us with Herobrine. They come back soon once I've rested." He said, not looking up.

"What are we gonna do about Tarni?" Neneh came up from behind me. "By the looks... She should wake up soon. Nothing serious. And also, it doesn't look like she drowned. Something else was the cause," Rex explained.

Oh. Fair enough. AHHHHHHHHHH! Something touched me. "Reeeeex, something touched my foot!" I jumped on Deaths back as I said this. Rex narrowed his eyes and looked underwater.

"It... Wait what? There's nothing there!" He said. I tilted my head. What the freak? Well, if it was a squid wouldn't if feel slimy cause they are slimy? Thing is, it didn't feel slimy so what touched me.

Tarni began to cough and it scared the living day lights outta me. I jumped with a tiny eek as I fell off of Deaths back into the water. I got to the surface quickly and jumped onto Death, now even more cold and wet.

I looked over to Rex and Neneh and both were laughing. Tarni looked really confused. "Did I miss something?" She mumbled. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"... Maybe-" Rex interrupted me. "Yes! You scared her to death!" He laughed. Tarni smiled a bit. "Not like I knew or anything! I just saw light and... I think I saw cake, I dunno..." Tarni trailed off as she stared at the clouds. Okay then.

"Hold on a minute! WE ARE STRANDED ARRRRGGGGH!" Neneh cursed and slapped the water below. "Okay let me summarise what is happening right now!" I cleared my throat.

"We just escaped Herobrines Lair, we flew in a weird direction on Deaths back, we got into a storm, Death got struck by lightening, we fell in water, Tarni almost drowned and NOW WE ARE STRANDED! Sound good?" I grinned.

Everyone stared at me like I was a freak. "Don't judge my summarising!" I murmured (I don't know why but I love the word murmur I sounds like a monkey or something stupid XD)

Rex closed his eyes and frowned. I ignored him and searched my surrounding incase of an island. I didn't really wanna know what Rex was doing, that's why. Let's just say, I'm kinda scared of magic, okay?