Chapter 39

Tarni's POV

The vision continued. Why would I need to know what happened before my last life?

The past Tarni and Jetash stepped away from the fence, whispering to eachother. Police sirens sounded in the background, these two were being targeted by the police, probably from the money I was holding, about two thousand dollars.

I was a little bish. Suddenly, two figures climbed over the fence, both looking familiar. Was that Sky and Ty?

It was! Tarni and Jetash shared a glare before Tarni handed the money to the past Sky, harshly whispering something to them.

Fast footsteps came from down the alleyway and Tarni and Jetash bolted off, Sky and Ty climbing back over the fence. The police ran towards Tarni and Jetash and they both stopped running at the dead end of the alleyway.

Tarni and Jetash showed the police that their hands were empty and the police narrowed his eyes, examining them himself.

The vision began to blur and a new vision appeared, in the same place but at dusk. Tarni and Jetash had returned, walking and looking disappointed. They both looked over the fence, a few murmurs were heard on the other side of the fence.

Tarni and Jetash then backed away from the fence, not speaking to eachother. I once again saw Sky and Ty, Sky holding the money. Tarni reached her hand out, waiting for Sky to give it back.

Ty grabbed Sky's shoulder and turned him around, both of them talking among themselves. Then they both turned back around and bolted. Tarni and Jetash both chasing. Did Sky and Ty also steal?

What the hell is this place?

The vision once again blurred, but now that same black room appeared, Herobrine grinning at me. I wasn't surprised. "Okay, I'm sick of this, what now?" I asked. Brine laughed.

"Didn't you understand this vision?" He asked. I frowned and shook my head. Brine rolled his eyes. "You really aren't the smartest, aren't you?" He face palmed. What was I suppose to get?

"Don't you see? In your past life's, you've hated Sky, why would you love him now? I was your last life love! What have I done to make you hate me?" He hissed. I remembered the destruction Brine had done to my kingdom in my last life and I really hated him right now. Is he insane?

"Yes, I know that I destroyed your kingdom, but I was testing something! It wasn't just for 'fun'! Ahm! I think you're alright to hear this now!

"You see, in your past life you owned a kingdom, two life's ago you were a rebel on the streets, three life times ago, you were an orphan in the middle of a huge war, four life's ago... And this is it, you had history with insanity. In your fourth life, you were controlled by this woman who named herself InSaNiTy and you had been a puppet of destruction. You killed, you destroyed, you were hated.

"When I destroyed your kingdom, I was hoping that your history with InSaNiTy would come out and you would join me in ruling the entire Minecraft! But, when you didn't change, I knew you were over InSaNiTy, so I left you be.

"I returned to the kingdom, hoping to rule peacefully with you again, but you chased me off, so I knew that we were officially enemy's. My trouble was with only you, but then when I came back for revenge, your sister killed me! Both of you really get on my nerves and I really want my full revenge!" Brine finished, a scowl on his face.

I was staring at him with wide eyes, my arms crossed. "!! Well! Uh, can I ask a question...?" I wondered. Brine nodded.

"Explain more about my other life's before my fourth please!" I demanded... Better then a question.

"Well, you had a fifth, sixth and seventh. In your fifth, you had trouble with InSaNiTy and a few other friends. In your sixth, you were dealing with the same problem. And your seventh was your first life in Minecraft, you were really bad... Well, I know that because I was your first friend..." He explained.

I felt like he wasn't telling me something. "WAIT! YOU'RE NOT TELLING ME SOMETHING AND I DONT LIKE THAT!" I yelled, pointing at him.

Brine sighed in defeat. "Uuuuuhhhh, before your seventh life, you actually didn't live in Minecraft.... Uh, you see...

You actually lived in the human dimension..."

{{{should I do a Sky's POV?

Nahhh, not for this story :3}}}

Jetash's POV

Well

Since Tarni had blacked out, we all decided either carry her, or rest...

Pikablue shape-shifted into a rock with legs and we carried Tarni on that.

We traveled a few more hours and Tarni was still out, also, there was no forest or anything other then desert. It was sun high... Still

People are getting bored and tired from walking continuously in the desert... Yet we keep going. We need a forest!

The only green that is in the desert are cactus's... But I'm pretty happy not kicking them open to have a drink in them (there's such thing XD)

Then, out of nowhere, a huge wall of cactus's are in front of us. We cannot pass. Everyone stares at it, disappointed. "Well, what now?" Lion asks.

Pikablue transforms into a Tall Goat (XDDDD YES ACCEPT IT) and looked over the cactus's.

"Did we want to go to Herobrine's Lair?"

----------------

JCNSIUDBSDUDCIUSFVIUZDBVISUDBVCJVJRJDHDNFJFHVJF

I GOT THE MOTIVATION THE UPDATE HOLY SHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZ

BE PROUD OF ME!

Ahmm, anyway, I just want to say that when it said that Tarni's Third life was in a huge war, I actually have a book of that!

I would suggest reading 'The Great Minecraft War' Made by me, Tarni.

I also have Extra of this book! Go read that as well!

Be proud, be proud

Last thing! LOOK AT THAT NEW COVER MADE BY GlitchyFandom ITS AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH 👌

Anyway, don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

See you in Chapter 40