Extra: April Fools

Tarni: Okay! Rex, Neneh, Ash and Laura! I have gathered you here today to pull an April fools joke on Jetash! Listen to my plan..

•After lots of planning...•

Jetash: *walking through the forest, sees Tarni* Oh! Hey Tarni! What are you doing here?

Tarni: Herobrine! Halp! *turns around running away, an grin planted on her face*

Jetash: *follows Tarni*

At de house

Tarni: *screams in the bedroom*

Jetash: *freaks out* TARNI PAL! NOH! *runs into the bedroom to see a cake* WTF?

Laura: *invisible* eat the cake, Jetash! Yum!

Jetash: *confused*

Rex: *also invisible helping Laura to be invisible* EAT THE CAKE NOW!

Jetash: this is gotta be a joke...

Ash: *under the bed* DAMNIT JETASH JUST EAT THE FREAKING CAKE ALREADY!

Jetash: *jumps at sudden yell and stuffs cake in mouth* why is this so serious?

Tarni: *comes out from behind door* HAPPY CHRISTMAS APRIL FOOLS BIRTHDAY I GIVE UP!

Jetash: *falls back in astonishment* I HATE YOU TARNI! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS BECAUSE OF THE CAKE AND... Why is there a stick next to it?...

Tarni: April fools?

Ash: *comes out from under bed* wait- where is Neneh?

Rex and Laura: OH NO! She was suppose to be part of this fool!

Tarni: *runs out of the room after hearing a noise*

Jetash: *follows with everyone else*

Ash: *finds note* what is this crap? *hands note to Jetash*

Jetash: *grabs note* it says 'This is Neneh, April fools!'

Neneh: *comes out from kitchen, holding cake* APRIL STUFF!

Jetash: I'm going to murder you and your family...

Tarni: I'm going to do better next year! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rex: scare ya Jetash?

Jetash: ... I am going to hate you all when I am in a situation with Herobrine...

Laura: Just better that way- CAKE! *stuffs face in cake*

Tarni: *pouts and slaps Laura on the head with stick* if you don't mind! THIS IS MY CAKE!

Jetash: this is going to take a while...

Cake fight went on for the rest of the day, then a creeper kinda exploded half the house so they had to fix it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah! Hope you enjoyed this extra chapter and tell me if I should have more extra chapters! (Or even have a separate book with extras about this book!)

Anyway, don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Next chapter is coming!