Chapter 18 Alone At Sea

•Neneh's POV•

Two things.

One: Nothing surrounded us but ocean

Two: WHAT IS THIS CRAP?

We are on top of the First Lair and what are the chances, we are stuck at sea

Whoop de do... Celebrate... Well, the fact that Ash somehow managed to make a boat big enough for us all to fit in was good, but Rex had better.

"We could easily ride the winds on DEATH!" Rex pointed to the dragon and it roared. It kinda looked majestic...

I was the first on Death. I actually liked the first ride and I wanted another!

That was a choice I regretted... Once everyone was on Death, we started flying. Wind, air, whispers... It was peaceful.

No more torturing in the nether, no more! I was free! And I had friends! What could go wrong?

Spoke too soon, ARGH! The clouds started to grow darker and small thundering sounds came from the clouds. Storm.

I began to worry a bit. Storms normally happen at sea, which sucks. Rex saw the clouds as well and we slowed down. Death roared. Tarni perked up.

"Death wants to try teleporting again!" She exclaimed. Rex was already nodded and closed his eyes.

I looked down to the waters below. It swirled and twirled, kinda like someone was dancing! Heh.

A lightening strike shot right in front of us and Death roared in shock. Rex looked worried. "No more teleportation! Something is still keeping us back!" He shouted over the thunder.

Just great. Just as I was thinking nice thoughts about my life. Another lightening strike shot, and to our dismay, it hit Deaths wing. "Death! Crap! No!" Rex started to yell. Death started falling.

Everyone fell off of Deaths back, falling like a hundred blocks below. Tarni was shouting something about cake, Ash was screaming in thrill and fear, Rex was trying to heal Death and I was just falling.

Water will catch us, but I can't swim forever and I hate deep water.

•Tarni's POV•

As soon as Deaths wing was struck by the stupid clouds, we all plummeted through the air.

"THIS ISNT FAIR! LIFE ISNT FAIR! WHY MUST WE BE FALLING WHEN I COULD BE EATING CAKE AT HOME? HEROBRINE, YOU MADE ME NOT EAT CAME FOR A WHILE!" I shouted. Half of that was blown away with the wind though.

I grabbed my stick and hugged it. It felt warm... That reminded me. My 'other special stick' aka the blaze rod, was still in my inventory and I still wanted to do my alone thing... Will I still get there?

I looked down and the water was right there. I hit it face first. OUCH.

It stung like the nether. I couldn't open my eyes... Well, I am underwater for starters and just argh.

My body felt weak from the impact with the water. I couldn't move my arms or my legs, which are the main parts on my body that I move everyday...

I forced my eyes opened and a squid was there 😑. Ew. They are gross, but they make funny noises.

Hold on- squids don't make noises. Anyway. I pushed the squid out of the way to see that I as far away from surface and I was already half outta breath. Damnit!

I stated to swim to surface, but I didn't know how. That was when it hit me, I can't swim. I struggled around a bit, panic starting to creep into me. I held onto my breath tight. I wasn't going to let everyone down.