Chapter 5 Unusual Mishaps

The morning wasn't any different then normal, Tarni had joined Ash, Laura and Jetash for breakfast, but nothing was said. Tarni was restless, not eating very much. This caught Jetash's attention. Tarni normally loves food.

"What's wrong, Tarni?" Jetash asked. Tarni looked up, then stared intently at the ceiling. "I... Had a dream..." Jetash leaned in closer. "A dream? What, like mine?" Tarni snapped back from staring and saw that Laura was sitting next to her. Ash was keeping an eye on the bacon that was cooking.

"I... Saw Herobrine..." This got everyone's attention. Herobrine was planning something. "H-he said that... I betrayed him and made him that way..." Laura gasped beside her. "He also said that... I came into this world without permission?" Tarni had that far off gaze in her eyes.

Jetash thought back to her dream, how Herobrine said how they were a disgrace to the world and they should go back to where they came from. But the thing is, where did they come from?

•Jetash's POV•

I listened intently to Tarni's dream. It was similar to mine, being told that we were unwanted, the black room, Herobrines harsh words. What did he want from us? "One more thing though..." Tarni's voice got quieter. It was either she was thinking or she was troubled by all of this. "He said that... I was the queen of minecraft..." This caught everyone off guard. I fell off of my chair. Laura choked on the piece of bacon she was eating and Ash's bacon she was cooking caught fire.

"Queen?!" Laura yelled, recovering from choking. Tarni was shocked at all their reactions. I sat up and got my chair as well. "Yeah! I-I was shocked too!" She exclaimed. "Queen?! That means... Wait, haven't you thought over that he might be lying to you? Could he have got the wrong person?" Ash rested her hand on Tarni's shoulder, throwing away the burned bacon.

I thought about it too. Who is true? Herobrine? Or Ash? "Well..." Tarni looked doubtful. "You might be right there, Ashy. Herobrine might have the wrong girls," Laura continued eating. "Well, there is one more girl we have to visit to find out more answers, so who's with me?" Tarni sat up from her chair. "I'm coming!" Laura also sat up. I raised my hand. "Don't count me out!" Ash was the last one. Would she decide to come?

"Okay! A little adventure will help me! Plus, Boo is getting restless from being cooped up in our garden!" We all decided when to leave, which will be tomorrow morning, and Ash went to pack. Tarni started eating her bacon and Laura nibbled on hers. I wasn't hungry anymore, I needed to pack the stuff I brought.

I went to Ash's room and packed away my bed. I left a few pieces of armour in Ash's room somewhere, but I couldn't find it. I had crafted the armour at Laura's house before we left for Ash's house. Ash was also in the bedroom, going through all her chests for items to pack, but I don't suppose the armour would be in there. I looked under a few stray things on the ground, but I couldn't find them.

"Whatcha looking for? This?" Ash holds up the armour I was looking for. What in the world was she doing with my armour?

•Tarni's POV•

I had felt so relieved that I had spoke about my dream. Sure, it could just be my imagination wanting me to... Make me miserable? But I doubt it. It was just me and Laura in the kitchen eating the rest of the bacon. Ash was in the bedroom with Jetash packing away their stuff, only a few murmurs could be heard from them.

I thought hard about the dream. Herobrine was obviously a jerk, anyone would know by how he wants to kill people he hates, I mean, being a hater is fine, telling rumours and stealing is a minor thing about being a hater, but wanting to kill the person you hate it just stupid! "So... Herobrine hunting you down and stalking you in your dreams, hm?" Geez... So direct Laura. "Pfft yeah, and anyone would hate that!"