Chapter 32 PIKABLUE

•Pikablue's POV• X3

At the time when Boo warned everyone that I was in human form, I had panicked, not knowing how Tarni would take it. She can talk to animals and that is how she tamed me, but I had never told her that I was actually a person.

When I saw that Tarni was okay with this, I was so relieved. I thought she would hate me for not telling her sooner.

We all continued the walk to this Glitchy's house. "Not far now!" She told us. Only in the next biome it would be there.

SCREW WALKING :D I decided to transform into a bat again... And I did it in front of everyone. I began to morph into a bat and everyone around me just kinda stared like I was crazy.

When they saw my choice of creature, they continued walking. THAT WAS MEAN :(

I flew into the sky and shot ahead of everyone. NO ONE CAN STOP ME NOW- just at that moment, I flew into a tree. Crap!

Trees can stop me, shaddup.

But, I also realised that I was in another biome, swamp.

•Jetash's POV•

Pikablue flew ahead and Tarni tried to run after her, but instead, Tarni ran into Glitchy and they both fell to the ground. Is say job well done 👏

When Glitchy and Tarni got back to their feet, we continued our trek through the jungle.

An uncomfortable feeling washed over as we continued, a feeling like something, or someone, was watching us. I looked around, but just as I thought. My mind was playing tricks on me again. No one there.

Ash, who was next to me, noticed this and looked at me. "What's wrong?" She asked. I turned to her and grinned. "Nothing! It's nothing, really!" I replied, walking faster. I kept looking around. If someone was spying on us, I will find out!

I kept looking around, but after a while, I didn't feel as uncomfortable and I stopped looking, watching the ground as I walked.

A bit more walking and I realised that the ground turned from light green grass to a dark shade, the grass now damp and icky.

I looked up and saw Pikablue ahead as her human form and Tarni ran up to her, beginning to talk to her. Glitchy kept walking, past Pikablue and Tarni.

Suddenly, a huge building came up from the distance, this must be Glitchy's house. Two wolves ran up from the house and began jumping up on Glitchy. Hold on, since when did wolves spawn in the swamp biome?

Glitchy began to run to the house another wolf coming from inside of the house ahead. The rest of us walked behind, except for Tarni, she ran ahead as well.

The feeling from before came again and I looked around, now seeing some purple particles floating nearby. An Enderman must be nearby. Boo had Rainbow on its back, so what was this?

Just as I remembered Boo, I saw a huge white thing getting lower to the ground, Loofer, Fluffy and Rainbow all getting off. Fluffy ran to Tarni who was still ahead and Loofer ran to me. Rainbow teleported to the house ahead.

I got out the leash and tied it to Loofer, seeing more purple particles behind Ash in front of me. What is teleporting around??

Eventually, we reached Glitchy's house and she invited us inside. Kat walked in casually, since she has seen this house before, but the rest if us couldn't believe our eyes. THIS WHOLE HOUSE WAS WAY BETTER THEN OUR OTHER ONE :D

I could get used to this...

"Make yourselves at home!" Glitchy told us, going into another room. I looked around, seeing paintings and butter blocks everywhere!

And then, I saw the particles again. Now I was a little worried, no one is an Enderman hybrid...

That can teleport that is (*cough* Laura can't *cough*) everyone went into the luxury lounge room and sat down.

"How did you get all these materials?" Laura asked when Glitchy came back into the room... With cake.

Glitchy looked at Laura nervously. "I obviously went mining and found all the ores and items myself..." She replied, setting the cake down on the table in front of us. Tarni was already eating the cake.

I still felt uncomfortable and sat up. "I'll be back-- just going outside, I think I dropped something!" I said quickly before running out. I had to find the source to all these particles.

I looked around and saw the animals all playing outside (Loofer was inside with the other wolfs) and didn't see anything unusual. I heard the sound if teleporting and turned around, seeing a figure beside a tree.

I shuddered. I hope I'm not hallucinating!

The figure came closer so I could see his face, it was a player, luckily not Herobrine, but it was a boy player.

He had brown hair, blue eyes and was wearing a blue and grey hoodie. I kept watching as he walked closer to me.

"Who are you?" I asked. He stopped walking about three blocks away from me. "My name? My name is VirtualLion2965, but I prefer Lion!" He answered, holding out his hand. I slowly brought out my hand and shook it.

"My name is Jetash..." I replied slowly. "I sensed people around here... So I followed you and your group here..." He told me, looking behind him.

"And...?" I urged him, why was he so alert? "And... I need protection!" He suddenly blurted out.

I was shocked by this. "Why?" I then asked.

"Herobrine! He's after me!"

I stared at him. Someone else was now victims of Herobrine? What does he want with us?

"Why were you teleporting around us when you could of easily just came up to us and asked? I was freaken creeped out!" I told him. Lion shrugged.

"Just seeing if I could trust you guys, soz not soz!" He replied, smiling. I rolled my eyes. "Well, just come inside! We already have a problem with Herobrine so just join the club..." I pushed him inside the house. If Herobrine was after Lion, that means he was nearby.

I closed the door after we came inside and walked into the lounge room.

--------------------------------------------------

HAPPY CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY PARTY VIRTUALLION :D

You are now part of ze club ;)

And thnx for adding me into your book, EVERYONE READ VIRTUALLIONS BOOK CALLED VIRTUALLION MINECRAFT ADVENTURES, IT IS AWESOME :3

I hope you all have enjoyed chapter 32! And remember to check out my other books :P cause you know, I like all the support!

Anyway, don't forget to vote, comment and follow me /\/\/\/\/\/\

Yus, see ya in the next chapter, Chapter 33 VirtualLion2965, The Redstonest

(Let's just YOLO and call my readers like I dunno, Cakes?

Potatoes? ...

...

...

Minecrafters?

You guys tell me, GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS AND VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE SUGGESTION! Just reply to your favourite suggestion saying like just 'vote'. I really need to stop just calling you guys people or persons or ... Yeah...)