Chapter 3 The Ocelot

Life was good with Jetash and Tarni_go_roar, as they stumble across a fighter, Laura231, but it turns out she is kinda weird. The last we heard from them was when they had the cake fight... Tarni won in the end as she ate all the cake, giving none to Laura or Jetash... Yeah Tarni knocked them both out just to have the cake to herself.

It's been a week since Tarni and Jetash have crashed at Laura's home and Laura has taught Tarni the basics when crafting like all the tools and how to make a crafting table and furnace, and the most important, a bed. Tarni hardly remembers it all, but she try's. Jetash is training how to fight monsters as Tarni doesn't even want to.

But... All of a sudden, a huge explosion was heard from outside on the third week. Everyone went to investigate. Laura and Jetash brought their swords while Tarni brought a stick that she adores. Tarni got to the explosion area first and looked in the hole. A note was stuck to the ground and she picked it up. "What does it say?" Jetash tried to look, but Tarni pulled it away.

She started reading the letter to herself. Then, her face started to turn pale and she dropped the letter. "Well?" Laura and Jetash were waiting. "It says that me and Jetash are unwanted and that we should die!" Everyone was startled. "But we can't be forever banished! It's not hardcore!" Jetash stood proud. Tarni cuddled her stick.

"Umm... Hate to say but, this is different! This survival has different rules! You have three lives and that is it! You're done for!" This changed everything. Tarni has already lost one live and has two left. Laura... No one knows yet and Jetash still has three.

"WHO WROTE THIS LETTER!? NOBODY WILL KILL ME BUT MY STICK and maybe monsters, BUT NOT ANOTHER HUMAN!!" Tarni roared. Laura thought for a while. "Is there any other players in this world?" Jetash wondered. "Yeah, there's two more players that I know, but I don't think they would know anything about this," Laura summoned her Enderman to join.

Tarni looked wide-eyed at something behind Laura. Laura noticed this and turned around. A bat was flying around in the air, not going in a certain direction. "Oh... My... Pixals... A bat! I want one! I want one!" Tarni ran after the bat. "Well... Anyway, shouldn't we check and see if it was them? I mean, you said don't think that they would know anything," Jetash pointed out. "Yeah, we should check, just in case!" Laura nodded.

"Come here Flappy! Good bat! Good bat!" Laura turned around again and saw Tarni with the bat on her shoulder. "I tamed him! I call him Flappy!" Jetash face-palmed. "Hey! He can be useful!" Tarni objected. "I never said anything!" Jetash watched the bat in confusion. "Okay then... So Tarni we decided that we will visit the other players in this world!" Laura exclaimed it all to Tarni.

"Oh... Who exactly are these people?" Tarni questioned. Laura ignored her. "I'll show you the first person I know that is close, so pack ya stuff so we can get going!" Laura whispered something to Rainbow and it teleported away.

That night, everyone was packed and ready for the morning, having one last night in the house. Tarni and Laura hopped into their beds for the night and went into a deep sleep.

•Jetash's POV•

I opened my eyes, expecting the warm sunlight from my window to come flooding in, but it was all dark and it was only me, and another figure in this pitch black room. The player had his back turned to the wall, a diamond sword in his hand. I walked up to him and patted his shoulder. "Hey, are you okay?" I tried to turn him around, but he didn't budge. "Keep your distance, Jetash!" The player spat, his voice was as cold as ice.

"Wha- how?" I stammered. "You! And your friend, go back to where you came!" The figure turned around and slammed into me, throwing me to the floor. I felt all the air in me disappear as the player jumped on top of me, pointing his sword to my throat. "You are a disgrace to this world! You are a disgrace to me! I never wanted you in this world!" I tried to get a good look at my attacker, but he jumped off and turned back around.