Chapter 17 The New Home

•Laura's POV•

I was spinning in space, blackness and white dots floating around everywhere. I was respawning. This was my second time.

I had one more life remaining, will I stay alive? More blackness started to come and the white spots started to disappear.

I was close to spawning at my last check point. A white dot came closer to my face and I seemed to devour me and instead of blackness, whiteness enveloped me and I was lost in it.

I tried to focus on not seeing whiteness and a world opened up before me. I was on a mountain, the one the group of four had been climbing.

This was the last place I slept so it made sense that I would spawn here.

I looked down the mountain and all I could see was clouds. Nothing really interisting but I still knew that water was below.

I sighed deeply and jumped off the mountain. YEAH! Rebel!

"YOLO! WANTLAL!" I screamed as I fell down the mountain.

A huge splash sounded around me and I was suddenly in water. It was nice.

I swam to shore and sat there. Where was everyone? Did they survive the onslaught of mobs?

Then, I remembered Jetash. Where exactly is she? I sat up and looked in the forest. I could find Jetash if I explored it.

I ran into the forest. The house that we went into was in the middle of the forest I think.

I kept on running. I saw a huge hole in the ground, obviously made by a creeper, but I didn't worry about that and decided to make the hole a checkpoint. I never know if I start going in circles.

I ran straight ahead in the forest. I almost slammed into a tree. Good one.

That didn't stop me, I kept on running. After a while I slowed down, this was getting exhausting!

I saw another creeper hole, funny it looks exactly like the one I saw before- ARGGGH!

Just like I though, I went in a circle D:. This wasn't going anywhere.

"HELLO?" This was plan B. Shout like a maniac till someone hears you. I shouted for a while, waiting everynow and again for the familiar voice of Jetash, it didn't come.

I collapsed after walking and shouting for a while. Again I was at the creeper hole. I was stuck.

HAZZAH! I remembered a way to get to Jetash, Rainbow! "RAINBOW!" I shouted its name. I also did the secret call for it.

A shower of purple sparkles appeared in front of me and a very tall and black figure appeared in front of me.

"Rainbows! Plez TP me to Jetash!" I shouted. Rainbow made a noise and placed its long arm on ny head. Both of us was surrounded by purple sparkles and we started to teleport.

This wasn't as exciting as it use to be as I have done this a few times now, but it looked very majestic. I felt the ground disappear for a moment until it came back and both of us was out the front of a house.

I knocked on the door. A few bumps and crashes told me someone was home. A girl opened the door. "LAURA?" She shouted. It was Jetash.

"Yeah, that's me!" I replied happily. "AH! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! AFTER THE MESSAGE CAME!" Jetash shouted. How long was she left alone?

"I still have one life left!" I bragged. Jetash nodded. "I shall protect you with ny life!" Jetash said, suddenly obtaining an iron sword. I laughed. "Dat would be nice..." I mumbled.