Chapter 25 Group Of Saviours :3

•Jetash's POV•

Herobrine got out his diamond sword and smirked at us. This doesn't look good.

"Who's first to die?" He announced. Tarni pointed to me and I gasped. "Tarni! What the nether!" I harshly whispered. Tarni winked at me and I went quiet. What was that cat hybrid planning?

Herobrine smiled at Tarni's decision and pointed his sword at me. "So! Last words?" He asked me. I kept my mouth shut and glared at him. I was waiting for Tarni's plan...

Eventually, Tarni raised her hand and stood up. "I HAVE A QUESTION! WHY ARE YOU MEAN?" She yelled. I grumbled and face palmed. "Tarni! This isn't the time for questions!" I said, fustrated.

Herobrine turned to Tarni. "What type of question is that?" He spat. Tarni shrugged. "I'm bored!" She sighed. I gaped at her. HOW CAN SHE BE BORED IN THE MIDDLE OF A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION?!

"Bored? Well then! Let's have some fun then!" Herobrine swung his sword at Tarni, but she blocked it with her iron sword. "Too slow!" She smirked, jumping back. "C'mon! Fight me!" She yelled. I stared at her, shocked.

Yep, she's going to die...

Herobrine got a grip on his sword and ran at Tarni, sword above his head. Tarni side stepped and swung her sword at Herobrine, barely touching him before he teleported in front of her and tripped her up.

Tarni fell to the ground and tried to get up, but Herobrine put his foot on her, keeping her down. "Well, check mate!" He sneered. Tarni looked horrified. Herobrines other foot was on Tarni's sword, keeping her from attacking.

I couldn't keep watching this. I had to do something. So the first thing that comes to my mind is tackling... It could work if Herobrine didn't have that sword with him :(.

That's it! I can't do anything unless I risk my own life. Keeping it would be selfish... But I have two life's left and that isn't very good, I don't know what to do.

I was about to give up and fall to the floor, but a yell coming from the hall distracted me. It sounded a lot like... ASH! The yell was coming closer.

"HOLD ON JETASH AND TARNI! WE ARE HERE TO SAVE YOU!" Ash yelled, bursting into the room with a whole army of players. All of them charged at Herobrine, tackling him to the floor.

"OI! IM STILL HERE IF YOU DONT MIND SQUISHING ME- OUCH!" Tarni shouted from the floor. I giggled.

Ash walked up to me, Laura beside her. "Looks like we came in time!" She smiled. I returned it. "Who are those people with you?" I asked. Laura stepped foward. "They are Mitch and Jeromes friends... And another prisoner they helped!" She explained.

I wonder who Mitch and Jeromes friends are... (:D)

•Tarni's POV•

Okay, at one minute I'm about to die, second minute a whole army of players tackle Herobrine off of me... What the crap?

I stand up, brushing dirt off of me. Huh... There's a lot of strangers here...

"Oi! Laura and Ash! Who are these people?" I shout, running over to them. "Friends of Mitch and Jerome. They're helping us!" Ash pointed out the obvious. "Herobrine down!" A stranger yelled. "No he's not!" Another yelled.

Herobrine was teleporting all around the room, trying to escape the army. "GET OUT OF THE ROOM!" I heard Neneh yell, exhausted. Herobrine stopped teleporting and held a force field around him, staring at Neneh.

"Way to go, Neneh!" A player from the army said sarcastically. "This is the Second Lair! I'm not leaving my second home!" Herobrine protested. I stepped up.