Chapter 21 Ender Hybrid

•Jetash's POV•

I sat up from the ground. For about three days, I knew Laura was an Enderman Hybrid. Only I knew, but it was tempting to tell other people, but Laura would have lost her trust in me entirely.

"But- how did you find out?" Laura whispered.

"I saw your Enderman form when you were in the forest looking for mushrooms. Why though? You came back with none..." I wondered. What was she really doing?

"I... I... Don't know actually!" She huffed. Another question came into my head. "Do you have powers?" I blurted out.

Laura tensed at my question. "Uh- yeah? A few. The weird thing is- I CANT TELEPORT!" She yelled. Oh, well aren't Endermans meant to teleport around?

"Why?" I sat on the bed. Laura looked distant for a few minutes before speaking up. "How do I put this... Crap, I don't know..." She sat next to me and thought for quiet a while. Maybe I shouldn't have asked.

"Forget it, don't answer, it's none of my business, I understand!" I drop the subject. Laura keeps her stare at the floor. I sit up. "We need some wooden planks for tools! I remember we ran out this morning! Would you come with me into the forest?" I brought up.

Laura puts on a smile and sits up. "Sure!" She runs out the door, I followed. I run into the storage room and open a chest, pulling out my gold axe. Tarni names it 'butter'... Wow, she really is stupid.

I only use a gold axe cause it... Okay, I don't know too be honest. I run out of the room, Laura with her diamond axe. "Lez go!" I yell before running out of the house. Laura wasn't too far behind.

The thing I forgot was to see what time it was, Laura doing the same mistake...

•Tarni's POV•

"WE ARE SAVED!" I shout. Waffles seemed nice, her looks and her tone of voice. "Do you know where land is?" Rex asks, being serious. "Of cause I do!" Waffles grins happily. Everyone cheers. It's been about three days out on the waters.

"Follow me... Is that an enderdragon your floating on?" Waffles pointed to Death, pulling a disgusted face. Rex smiled. "Yes! He is my pet called Death!" He says proudly. Neneh rolls her eyes and Ash nibbles on an apple.

Waffles turns around and starts swimming to back where she came on her squid. We follow, making Death swim behind. After about ten minutes, Waffles turns around. "Don't worry! About five minutes left!" She calls out.

I almost jump up and down with joy. Finally, land! I'm going to kiss the land so hard when I reach it! "LAND!" Ash yells besides me. Let's admit it, me and her are crazy...

"No really! Land!" Ash repeats, pointing ahead of us. When I saw where we were going to land ashore, I wasn't as happy. In fact, it wasn't happy at all to see we were about to land at snowy mountains!

"ARGH! Go back out to sea! C'mon!" I demand, turning around and almost jumping into the water but Neneh grabbed my tail before I could pounce. "Snowy mountains or open waters? Mountains!" Neneh declared. I snorted.

At last, we came onto land and I face planted into the snow. It was cold, freezing, TOO COLD! I sat up and jumped back onto Death. "IM NOT STAYING HERE! Take me back!" I told Death. It didn't respond but breathed...

I cursed and jumped into the freezing cold. "I don't see anyone else complaining..." Ash mumbled. I glared at her. "I didn't say anything!" She ran away, hiding behind a spruce tree. I narrowed my eyes and turned to Waffles. "Where do we go now?"

She gathered all of us, having a hard time with Ash as she didn't come down from the tree she climbed. "Okay! I need you to come to my house! It's just at the top of this mountain and poof! We are home!" She grins.