Chapter 1 Starting An Adventure

In a world made of blocks and pixals, life was at peace and animals roamed the biomes. Everybody named this peaceful land, Minecraftia, or just Minecraft. Sometimes even Cavegame but don't get me into that.

In the middle of a forest biome, two girls had recently just spawned into the world, unaware of things around them as they are the newest spawners.

"No Tarni_go_roar! Don't do it!" Jetash yelled. Tarni_go_roar turned around, meeting Jetash's stare. "I'm sorry, but I've already decided..." Jetash went to grab Tarni_go_roars hand, but missed.

Tarni_go_roar fell into the shallow water, going under. Jetash gasped in shock. Tarni stood up, the water up to her hips. "I've decided its time to learn how to swim!" She went deeper into the water, suddenly falling into a deep spot. Jetash cursed and went to fetch Tarni.

When Jetash reached her, she wasn't there. A huge cave loomed underneath the ground, a cave that seemed to have swollowed her up. Jetash swam deeper and deeper until she fell out into the cave, landing on her butt. "Ouch" She grumbled.

Tarni was examining an iron ore, tapping it lightly. "Wha- I thought you drowned! Why are you staring at the ore?" Jetash went to Tarnis side and watched her. Tarni sniffed the ore, then, after about five minutes later, she head butted the ore, falling back. "Tarni... We need a stone pickaxe to break that, not your head!" Jetash sighed.

Tarni sat up, rubbing her head. That was when she saw it, the green creature that has killed people and then stole their stuff. Jetash turned around, seeing the same creature. "Argh! A creeper!!" Jetash ran, Tarni following. The creeper made progress following, but didn't manage to get far. Jetash looked up where they came from and jumped back into the water.

Tarni just tilted her head. "I can't swim!" She said. "I'll fetch you later, stay here for now," Jetash smiled and swam up, leaving Tarni. "That, stupid pixelated Jet-thing!" Tarni grumbled. The creeper finally caught up with Tarni and she continued running.

•Jetash's POV•

I swam higher and higher, almost reaching the surface, when something slimy touched my leg. I turned around, finding a squid swimming past. Ew I thought. Squids are one of the most disgusting things in Minecraft. My breath was starting to come short and I had to reach surface. Finally, I found air and gasped for it. I looked around, finding the area where I thought Tarni was gonna drown herself.

I swam to shore, a cow mooed nearby, watching me stumble onto the shore. I thought for a while. Villagers keep saying that I should make a sword and harvest leather... What does that even mean? I thought about that for a moment before remembering that I have an inventory.

I thought of the name inventory and suddenly an inventory with pockets inside popped out of nowhere. I jumped as something huge came across the place,

[Jetash] just got the achievement 'open inventory'

I quickly thought of it disappearing and the it did, but the text didn't. "Oh... Achievements..." Now I know...

•Tarni_go_roar's POV•

I ran with all my might, the creeper not giving up that easily. It carried on for a few more seconds until I just sharply stopped running. I didn't know why, but whenever I tried to run, my legs wouldn't obey me. The creeper came closer, inch by inch... Taking his sweet time. I decided to walk, until I turned around.

A skeleton was waiting there for me, bow ready to strike. I hesitated, and so did time, until it all happened at once... The creeper was close enough to explode, and so it did. I was flung across the cave, feeling dizzy and in pain. I hit the wall, then the ground. Just before I could get up, a huge grey thing came across the cave,