Chapter 22 The Mysterious Two

•Jetash's POV•

What the crap had just happened? Laura just defeated an Enderman and it must of teleported us into the snow biome we tried to run away from.

"Damnit! Stupid Enderman!" Laura yelled, slamming the snow with her fists. "Now we will never go home!" She lay in the snow now, talking to herself. "Just call Rainbow!" I said casually.

Laura sat up from the snow and turned to face me. "It isn't that easy, Rainbow has stuff she needs to do! I'm going to try, but don't blame me is she doesn't come!" Laura said, making that weird noise again to call Rainbow.

Nothing came. Laura stared at the snow, purple specks beginning to circle her. I blinked rapidly. What the nether is happening? "Rainbow... ARGH!" Laura ever so suddenly yelled, making me jump ten blocks in the air.

"Ah! What?" I said hurriedly. All the purple sparkles had disappeared and Laura was looking directly at me. "Rainbow had business with Flappy, Fluffy and Boo. Loofer was helping Rainbow. We can't get a lift home!" I sighed dramatically. Damn Fluffy, Flappy and Boo.

Something caught my eye and I tensed. "Laura, look over there, at the mountain!" I shouted, pointing in the direction of the group of players I saw. Laura turned and looked in the same direction

"Oh! Isn't that Rex... Neneh... Ash and Tarni?" She asked, pointing to the players as she said their names. "Yeah!" I said, almost shouting. "ITS BEEN FOREVER AND I WAS SO WORRIED LETS GO TO THEM- wait. Who is that other player?" I suddenly stopped.

"Dunno, let's go quickly!" Laura nudged me to run. I ran at my fastest. IT HAD BEEN FOREVER SINCE I SAW MY BUDS!

•Tarni's POV•

"IM BORED!" I was complaining. Climbing mountains isn't fun- it's boring the nether outta me. Rex sighed in frustration behind me. "Quit your whining and climb faster!" He said, agitated.

"Rex, Tarni's is bored and so am I! Quit telling Tarni off for being bored..." Neneh explained. A small wail came from beneath us and I looked down.

"Guys... Slow down..." Ash was below us where I usually was, but I was determined to get to the house to have CAKE.

"I see the peak guys!" Waffle informed us from above. This mountain was three times smaller then the first one we climbed, so I could still see the bottom. Two figures were climbing after us. What the nether,

"I think we are being stalked..." I whispered. Rex looked down and nodded. "Mhm. Climb faster then!" He demanded. I mumbled under my breath and climbed.

"AHAHA! Here we are! My house!" Waffles screamed as we reached the peak. I think she is crazy... More then me :(

We all climbed after her and panted in the cold air. Crap, I can't feel my legs. "WHERE ARE MY LEGS?!" I screamed. They were cold, too cold for my cat likings.

Ash walked up to me and sat on my legs. "I will keep them warm for you..." She whispered, grinning. I giggled and kicked her off. "Violent much!" She replied to my action while in the snow. I smiled.

"I found my legs so starhp!" I said, hugging my legs. Rex nudged my shoulder. "C'mon! We need to go into her house or I'm going to get frost bite!" He shuddered. I narrowed my eyes.

"The only reason I want to go to this house is for the cake. Anyway, REX YOU ARE A SORCERER! You can't get frost bite cause you use powers to fix yourself!" I retorted. Rex looked kinda offended. "I can't always use my powers! If I use too much or loose them... Stuff..." He trailed off, staring in the distance.

I sat up and ran to the house where Waffles and Neneh were waiting. "Had your fun?" Neneh teased. I huffed. "No, I'm still BORED AND HUNGRY!" I yelled grabbing my stick.