Chapter 2 Laura231 The Fighter

•Jetash's POV•

I kept on running, wishing faithfully that the zombies and creeper didn't follow. Did Tarni survive? Well the grey thing didn't come up so I suppose she climbed a tree or something similar. I started to get hungry from all this running and only just realised that my food bar is low. I looked in my inventory and picked up an apple. I ate three of them, better then eating the raw steak I have...

I turned around, expecting to see an angry mob after me, but just the trees were swinging in the slight breeze. I smiled and dug a hole in the ground. I needed protection, fast. I dug a three block high hole and jumped in, blocking off the top. It was pitch black in here, I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face! I placed my crafting table on an empty space in the black room and got to crafting.

Before I came here I just got enough cobblestone to make a furnace. But how is that crafted? I placed cobblestone in a straight line, no luck. It took about ten try's before, to my utter surprise, a bright flash filled the room then, a furnace popped out. I had a small happy dance before grabbing it and placing it. I went inside to just get really confused...

Two block inventory spaces were one above another and there was an arrow pointing to another space. I placed a sapling in the bottom space and a raw steak in the top. The furnace lit the room as it started cooking. The arrow started turning white as the steak started to cook. But, only one second went by before this happiness was gone. I needed more fuel...

•Tarni's POV•

"I'm Tarni_go_roar, but call me Tarni for short! And my friend..." I turned around, remembering that Jetash had run off, leaving me to die. "This isn't about her, but why are you here?" I asked. Laura sat beside me. "You were about to die, I couldn't leave you to suffer. We need to find shelter right now, so follow me!" Laura got up and ran to that same tree she entered from. I couldn't really climb trees, so Laura had to build me a stairway.

I turned around once I climbed the tree, searching for Jetash. No movement but a close zombie was in the forest, disappointing me. Laura waited for me, waving her hand for me to come. I followed, jumping from tree to tree with this Laura, to finally come to house. It was two story house, made with birch wood planks and oak wood planks. Laura opened the door and I entered, a large room welcomed me, the kitchen in the next room.

Laura closed the door and went into the kitchen, crashing and banging everything. I sat on a nearby seat, taking in my surroundings. A purple flash came across the room and I almost fell off my dinosaur. An Enderman had teleported right in front of me and I screamed, jumping over the back of the chair and hid, not doing really good. Laura heard the commotion and came into the room, a cooked pork chop in her hand.

She saw me behind the chair and the Enderman then shook her head. I pointed at the Enderman and she walked up to it, patting its arm. I opened my mouth in surprise. "Don't be alarmed! This is my pet Enderman, Rainbow!" This girl was really freaking me out.

•Jetash's POV•

I ran towards my hidey-hole and jumped in it. A skeleton was just above my hole and has already shot me back and arm. I quickly placed a dirt block above me and opened up my furnace. The skeleton was quiet a noisy bugger and every time it made a rattling sound, I would jump.

I placed eleven oak wood inside the bottom inventory space and the steak started cooking again and this time, it went longer. I waited until the steak was cooked before I took it and smelled it, the smell strong and yummy. I placed the cooked steak in my inventory and sat down, looking at my back.

I tried to take the arrow out of my back, but I couldn't even reach, so I just took out the one on my arm. I hurt as it came out, but suddenly, it got sucked into my inventory! "I can have arrows!" I laughed. That means I can make bows...