Chapter 40

{A/N listen guys, I've decided that this is the last chapter of his book. I was thinking of going to chapter 42, but then I thought about what was going to happen and it didn't seem to fit. There are more details at the end of the chapter...}

Ash's POV

Pikablue was now a huge ladder, guiding everyone across to Herobrine's third lair. What happened now? Go inside and murder Herobrine...

...yep, that's something Tarni would do.

We had to carry her over the ladder -.-'

When we reached the other side of the cactus's, we rested Tarni on a Pika rock again.

Everyone looked up at Herobrines Hird Lair. It was absolutely HUGE! About four to five story's high and it was all dark and gloomy. Brine... You are a really creepy guy.

A laugh rung from the mansion, making everyone turn to it.

"I see you've all made it here. And even Team Crafted have decided to join! What a surprise!" Brines dark voice spoke.

"Oh, what a pity Tarni isn't awake yet..." He continued, laughing at his own comment. He's gone totally insane!

"Should we wake her up then?" A hologram of Brine appeared at the front of he mansion, it flickered before showing his full body. He walked towards Tarni.

"She's in a vision right now. A clone of me is describing her past and why she should join with me..." He explained. "Why don't we all get a view of this, huh?" He then burst out into a fit of laughter, a huge screen of some sort appearing on the wall of the mansion.

If showed a version of Brine and Tarni in a pitch black room. Brine was taking about something, nothing was audible. Tarni also opened her mouth to speak, but again, no sound.

Suddenly, muffled voice came from the screen and it became clearer and clearer, until the voice of the other Brine came from the screen.

"Uh... You see... You actually lived in the human dimension" the other Brine said. Tarni looked shocked. "Human dimension?! You're telling me that I was once a normal human being!?" She gasped. Brine nodded.

"That's probably why you have being saying things subconsciously them a few seconds later wondering what the thing you said was. You once had a normal life, until I decided that you had a huge role to play in here as well as the outside world." Brine explained. Tarni scowled, still not speaking.

The hologram Brine clicked his fingers and the Brine in the dream looked up. "Times up, that's all the explanation Tarni needs about her past life. It's her choice once she finds me if she wants to still join me, or did. If she runs away however, she WILL die!" The hologram explained. The Brine in the dream nodded and disappeared, the dream becoming fuzzy until it faded entirely.

Hologram Brine walked back to the mansion entrance. Tarni woke up from the dream, yawing and looking around at everyone. They all looked back at her. "Did I miss something?" She said, still half asleep.

I decided to tall her everything. "Quick summary, we found Brines Third Lair, we found hologram Brine, he showed us part of your dream and now here we are!" I was great :3

Tarni was about to ask a question when Brine interrupted again. "No time for questions! I've decided that we can't have just you guys to do all the work here! This is my best project, and I want everyone to discover it!" He clicked his finger again and three bright lights appeared in from of us.

The lights transformed into figures, three awfully familiar ones.

"Welcome back Kat, Glitchy and Waffles!" He waved his hand and the white lights surrounding the figures disappeared, Kat, Glitchy and Waffles all standing extremely confused in the middle of everything.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU BRING WAFFLES BACK?!" Jetash yelled. Waffles turned to her, her eyes not showing anything. Brine shook his head. "Uh uh uh! No explaining anything right now, remember?" He grinned. The three new players ran to join the rest of the group.

Brine laughed, looking at the group. "WELCOME TO YOUR DEATH!" He practically screamed, teleporting all of us into the mansion...

-------------

And that there, was the end of The Minecraft Adventures of Jetash and Tarni Go Roar! I'm going to write an Epilogue, yes, just wait.

But, like I said at the start of this chapter, I have some things to explain.

I'm done with this book, I'm not going to edit, make mistakes disappear, change something that doesn't look right, and change my noobiness of my first chapters :3

This was my first book remember, and I'm proud of it. I've reached over 4K views while typing this.

Another think was going to say is that I'm going to bring up another book for the huge battle called 'The Herobrine Battle's Legand', look out for it. THIS BOOK IS NOT THE SECOND BOOK, JUST THE ENDING TO THIS ONE. IM NOT GOING TO PUT THE BATTLE IN THIS BOOK.

But, I will post this book after I've finished my other books. It might be a while, but I will say on this book when it's out, keep an eye out for that chapter.

Anyway, the Epilogue will be out soon, like I said and yeah...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!