Epilogue

I watched as the group entered the mansion, smiling. This will be their end, finally. I stood up from the chair and went over to my crown, picking it up and placing it on my head.

Once I got rid of those pests, I will finally be able to grasp control of Minecraftia, after I get rid of that wimp, Notch. He doesn't deserve to own Minecraftia!

I picked up my arrows and bow, aiming it at my dartboard. I jumped, doing a three-sixty before shooting the arrow. It hit the bullseye. There was a picture of Tarni and Jetash on the dartboard. The arrow had hit right into Tarni's head in ten picture. I smiled.

This mansion will be their end!

They destroyed my life in the past one, now I will do the same to them!

Footsteps entered the room. "They've entered!" Red informed. I nodded and shooed her out with my sword I had picked up.

I put my arrows and bow back down, looking at the until ate sword in its glass case. I've tried everything to destroy this sword, but nothing works, lava won't burn it, TNT won't blow it up, wind won't rip it apart, even my powers can't destroy this sword.

Even I'm afraid of this swords powers. It was black, purple sparks surrounded it, kinda like an Enderman. I'm going to use this sword to destroy Tarni and her friends, that's if they get to the final stage.

Even I might have to wish them luck in here...

The door to my room opened again and Red again entered, my old sword in her hands. "What are you going to do with this? You took years to make this!" She wondered.

"You keep it, now that I have this sword, I don't need that one," I told her.

I had used my powers to separate Red's evil soul from Waffles body. Waffle, not having a soul, made herself a new one with kindness. She still remembered everything. Red was now a spirit in the human world, searching for a body to possess.

I walked over to the Ultimate Sword, feeling an uneasy aura around it. I hesitated to get close, but I had to get used to it if I was going to use this in battle.

I opened up the case and took the sword, a cold spark hitting me as I touched it. I held it in my hands, swinging it around. I pointed the sword at the dartboard and I warned to throw it.

I was about to let it go (LET IT GOOOO! IM SO SORRY I HAD TO XD) when a laser beam shot out from the tip of the sword and hit the dartboard with an explosion, the pressure sending me flying.

I hit the wall with a gasp. What the hell was that?

I looked at the wall, seeing a huge hole where the board was. I tried to get my breath back as I looked at the sword. This sword had unspoken powers that I was going to uncover in this short hour...

----------

I'm sorry to say this but, we have finally come to the end of this book!

I thank you all for reading this and I hope you have enjoyed!

I will post the second book and the huge battle, wait for those.

Thank you all readers! I wouldn't be anywhere without you!

CaptianSparklesLover FandomFlyer VirtualLion2965 11Polly4 GlitchyFandom Thank you guys personally! You have brought me a long way in this book!

Anyway... My last outro for this book 😭

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow

Good bye my little cakes 😘😘

{Thanks for everything}