Chapter 4 Ashmash88, The Hunter/Healer

•Tarni's POV•

I knocked on the door, waiting for a friendly face to appear, but instead, a person with a frown answered. Well, at least it's better then no one answering.

"Wha- who are you guys and why are you here?" She grumbled. "We need you for something important!" Jetash said sternly. "We'll come back later I'm-" a loud shriek came from inside the house and everyone was deafened. "What in the world are you doing!?" Laura asked the player, running up to join them.

"Boo is being a pain in my pixal!" The player yelled over the sounds. "We should come back later..." I sighed. Maybe we could find the other player?

"No!" The player suddenly yelled out. "I might need your help..." I nodded and pushed past this player. Jetash mumbled something under her breath, I couldn't hear it but she was talking about manners and rudeness...

I entered a huge room, a humongous white thing filled the whole room, which meant I couldn't see anything... "What... In... The world is this white lump?!" I yelled. "Boo!" The player yelled. "That's not scary..." I narrowed my eyes and rolled them.

"By the way, my name is Ashmash88, but some people just call me Ash," the player told Jetash and Laura, as I wasn't really listening that much. I got closer to the white thing and it freaked the nether out of me.

A huge scary face turned towards me and threw a fireball at me. I screamed and ran back out the door. "Son of a wolf! What a blaze!" I yelled. Half of my body was burned from the fireball.

"That is a Ghast, and it won't calm down! Please help me!" Ash ran inside with Laura and Jetash following. I stayed outside, Fluffy and Flappy ran and flapped up to me. "Meow!" Fluffy meowed. "No! I'm not okay!" Flappy sniffed me and nudged me.

"That's called burn, not black stuff," I sighed. No one will understand the power that I have...

•Jetash's POV•

We rushed inside, me and Laura, I mean, Tarni was as scared as a chicken to go in. Laura got out her iron sword, but Ash screeched at her action. "Don't kill Boo! She's precious to me..." What? Don't tell me... "This Ghast is your pet?" I asked, astonished.

"Yeah? I'm different, so what?" Okay, first a pet Enderman, then a bat and now, a Ghast. Instead of killing this Ghast, we must calm it. Laura beside me clicked her figures and called out a few words. Rainbow entered the room and lightly touched Boo on the face.

Boo stopped firing fireballs and turned to face Rainbow, which was hard as no one could move in this room. Rainbow muttered something in a different language and Boo sighed. Ash had dug out the wall on one side and Boo flew out. Rainbow bowed to Ash and teleported away. "What a smart Enderman! Is it yours?" Ash asked Laura. "Heh, yeah..."

I rolled my eyes. Laura couldn't have possibly trained an Enderman, I mean, they're wild, aren't they? "Thank you so much for helping me!" Ash went into a different room, which I thought must have been the kitchen, and came back out with cake.

"Please have cake!" We all dug in. Tarni quietly opened the door an peaked in. I was the only one to notice as the other two were to busy stuffing their faces. Tarni gave me a confusing look and I nodded. She obviously wanted cake too. Tarni ran inside, a smile spreading across her face.

We ate cake for a while until it was all gone. Laura and Tarni fought over the last piece as me and Ash discussed the situation. I told her about the letter and the journey, which wasn't as important. I also told her about the dream and this got her concerned. "Herobrine used to be in this world before,"

My mouth opened to say something, but it didn't seem important right now. "Yeah, me and another player fought Herobrine, driving him to another dimension. By the looks of it, he's found a way back and has brought a virus with him, which is a much worse case," a virus? Ugh that word has been coming up a lot, but I don't know what it is.