Chapter 33 VirtualLion2965, The Redstonest

•Ash's POV•

When Jetash left the room, Tarni started a conversation about who is stronger, Laura or Glitchy, as Glitchy says she is stronger then the PVPer. Neneh did suggest them having a one on one fight, but Rex interrupted her.

"How about. No..." He put his hand on Neneh's face, shutting her up. Tarni just randomly got out her stick and poked Rex with it. Rex turned to Tarni. "I'll give you more cake if you stop poking me!" He compromised. Tarni immediately stopped poking and waited for cake.

Suddenly, The door behind me opened and closed to reveal Jetash and a stranger... What is Jetash doing with a freaken stranger?!

Everyone had their eyes on Jetash and the newcomer. "Who is that?" I asked.

"Everyone! This is VirtualLion... Or just Lion! He is also being hunted down by HB!" Jetash explained. HB was better instead of Herobrine.

"Jetash..." Tarni looked at Jetash, no expression on her face. "What?" She replied. "Shaddup, I'm waiting for cake-- REX GIVE IT ALREADY!"

"I DONT HAVE ANY YET!" Rex sharply replied. Tarni still stared at Rex as he sat, feeling awkward. Lion sat down at the end of the couch, not saying anything. Jetash sat next to him.

Purple particles surrounded Lion, a bit like Laura, but she didn't have as much. This showed that Lion was an Enderman hybrid, more of one then Laura.

"So... What do you specialise in?" I asked Lion, breaking the tension. "Oh! Well, I would have to say that I am pretty good in redstone!" He replied, taking out redstone from his inventory.

"Oi! You didn't ask us that!" Kat said looking at me. "Ok... What do you two specialise in?" I had to ask.

"I would say I'm pretty good at communicating and taking care of wolfs... What would you call that?" Glitchy thought out loud.

"How about a... Wolf Whisperer?" Laura suggested. I nodded, a few other players nodding.

"And I would say that I specialise in... Arrow shooting?" Kat wondered. Glitchy nodded. "Exactly..." She sighed. Those two seemed to be keeping something to themselves... I don't know what though...

SUDDEN REALISATION! Do they know where the Muffin Vault is? Pfft, probs not. Aw well.

Tarni suddenly threw her stick like a dart at the wall. Jetash looked at her and sighed. "What the hell was that for?" She asked. What is 'hell'? Jetash saw my confusion. "THE NETHER IS HELL IN STANDARD GALATIC!" She yelled, annoyed at the fact we didn't know.

"I saw a spider..." Tarni replied to Jetash, walking over to take her stick. "I thought spiders were player size, not the size of a grain of dirt..." Neneh pointed out. Tarni shrugged. "I'm seeing things!" She concluded.

"THATS IT. NO MORE CAKE FOR YOU. REX STOP MAKING THE CAKE!" Laura kicked the cake ingredients out of Rex's hand. Dang, she is scary!

"Anyway... If Lion was being chased by Herobrine, shouldn't we be moving?" Jetash brought up, standing up. The rest of our group stood up, except for Kat and Glitchy.

"Aren't you joining us?" I asked them. Glitchy shook her head. "Naw, we might stay here. Not to be selfish or anything, but I don't want to get into someone else's mess..." Glitchy exclaimed. Kat nodded.

"But don't forget to visit again! Since the house I was staying in with you guys was blown up, I may as well stay here and... Sort things out with her." Kat pointed to Glitchy with the last part.

We all walked out of the door after saying our goodbyes to Kat and Glitchy. Our next stop was to the next biome! Glitchy told us that it was, or should be, a savannah.

Pikablue was in bat form along with the other animals, but Kat told us to keep the animals here for they might get in the way when we find the third lair... YUS we decided to go find the third lair, but Pikablue was coming with us. Also we had all forgotten that we had to stay for five nights cause of the explosion... But because of the close presence of HB, we have to move or we might die.

Rainbow also had to come along because she was a pretty good help, but Boo, Fluffy and Loofer had to stay behind.

•Tarni's POV•

Another journey. Geez, when will this end? I'm hoping tomorrow... TARNI WHAT ARE YOU THINKING TOMORROW MIGHT NOT EVEN EXIST-- tomorrow never does exist anyway... It always turns to today...

Ok, enough being technical, it's hurting my brain... Do I have one?

Right about now, all of us were still in the swamp biome. Leaving Kat and Glitchy behind reminded me of leaving that other group behind. We hardly got to know eachother... Sigh

"Can we rest--"

"No! STOP ASKING!" I heard Rex yell to Ash. I jumped a bit.

"Calm down! Sheesh!" I mumbled. I was leading the way... Although I'm doing a terrible job of leading but oh well!

Rainbow was teleporting just in front of me to make sure no danger lay ahead, but I think I might sense it, being half cat and all. I still regret leaving Fluffy behind. I miss her already...

BUT I REGRET NOTHING!

I looked at everyone behind me. None of them was talking. Lion was all the way at the back, alone. He saw me looking back and I urged him to come to the front. He obeyed and run to the front with me.

"What do you think?" I randomly asked. Lion looked confused.

"Hold on, what?"

"Didn't we tell you? Or were we all in our own worlds?" I thought back to Glitchy's house... "Yeah, we didn't tell you anything..."

Lion nodded. "You guys just kinda dragged me inside, at me down, watched you play with your stick and then we left..." He summorised. I nodded.

"OK EVERYONE! SIT YOUR BUTTS DOWN AND GATHER AROUND TO TELL THE TALE!" I shouted, sitting down. Everyone else was sitting down, Ash finally happy to be sitting. Rex narrowed his eyes at Ash.

I began to explain everything that has happened, right from the beginning, where only me, Jetash and Laura found that letter in the hole...

I had just finished explaining and everyone was silent, until a scream was heard in the distance...

------------------------------------------

HAI MY -- (:( no one gave me a name! YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU GUYS ARE MY CAKES!)

Lets start again-

HAI MY CAKES!

Like a small cliff hanger to finish off, huh?

Huh?

HUH??!!

Yeah, just what I thought.

I am going to add that one person who begins with a B :3

Yus, some people might know who I'm talking about!

And FandomFlyer and GlitchyFandom, dun worry! You guys might pop up at he end somewhere!

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

See ya in the next chapter, Chapter 34 The Desert