Chapter 35 We Meet Again

•Ash's POV•

HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS! IS THAT WAFFLES-

Oh, hold on. A flash of yellow came from the players. Huh, that seemed familiar.

Bodil and Tarni seemed to recognise them. Just then, I realised that this was the group that helped us escape Herobrines second lair... Didn't they go the other way?

Leading their group was Sky, in fact he was the only one at the front door, the murmurs of everyone else was heard from outside.

"Sky? What are you doing here?" Tarni asked. Sky scanned the temple, laying his eyes on Bodil. Bodil laughed.

"... We came to find Bodil..." Sky answered. Ty then came through the door.

"Why do you always run off after a troll, Bodil?" His asked. Bodil shrugged. "Well! What else am I suppose to do?"

Tarni and Jetash looked confused. "Troll?" They both asked. Laura rolled her eyes. Bodil quickly turned his head towards them two. "You guys don't know what a troll is?!" He asked, shocked.

I stepped in to explain. "A troll is-"

"What is taking you guys?" A voice outside interrupted. I narrowed my eyes. Sky turned around. "We found more then one person!" He replied.

I cleared my throat. "As I was saying..." I looked to see if Tarni and Jetash were listening. "A troll is when you prank someone!"

"Then how did you 'troll' them?" Tarni asked, pointing towards Sky.

"He fricken blew up the battle arena!" Sky exclaimed. Bodil laughed again.

"Anyway, since it is nighttime and monsters are spawning, why don't you and your group come camp with us tonight?" Lion invited. Sky smiled and nodded, walking outside.

When the entire group came in the temple, I saw Ty look directly at me and I looked away. Is he still thinking about that question he asked me? But I swear that Mitch and Jerome were their hunters... What?

--------------------------------------------------

OMG IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORTEST CHAPTER ON EARTH D:

I FEEL BAD BUT I NEED A CHAPTER OUT! ITS BEEN SO LONG!

TELL ME WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT, READERS CHOICE!

SHOULD RAINBOWS COME FROM ABOVE AND UNICORNS COME WITH THEM AND STAB EVERYONE AND THE BOOK ENDS?!

Yes.

Anyway...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

See you in readers choice chapter! (Give me ideas or else) Chapter 36 Night at The Temple