Chapter 16 Escape Plan

•Jetash's POV•

I stood back from the house. It was sparkly! Okay, maybe not really, but yeah!

"Good work, pets!" I nodded towards Fluffy, Flappy, Boo and Rainbow. They made noises. Good pets...

"Let's live happily in a house that we just made nicer!" I was about to walk into my new home, when a bark interrupted me. Not a bark off of a tree, but the noise.

I turned around. A wolf was staring at me. Oh crap. "Wolf? Well... Hello?" I was now talking to a wolf- IM INSANE AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN :3

The dog barked. It looked hungry, I dunno how that works, but it just looked hungry, okay? I clicked my fingers and ran inside and into the kitchen. I opened a chest and brought out a few bones and steak.

I quickly ran outside and held up the bones like it was very majestic. "Here... Nice wolf?" I held out the bone and the wolf took it and chewed in it, love hearts coming out of its head (no one said the impossible can't happen).

A collar then appeared on the dogs neck. IT WAS MINE! "What is a good name? Leaf? Jetash- no that's my name, Wolf? Ground? HEAVEN? ARGH I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING- Rainbow halp!" I turned to the Enderman. It stupidly teleported away.

"Fine, I don't care. Now name... Havora? That's not a name! Ooh! How about Loofer? It suits the dog- whoops, wolf!" I laughed. Loofer barked after eating her bone O_o. Yes... Dogs eat bones.

I ran inside again. I have a Loofer!

I went in a chest and pulled out some slime balls and string... I needed a leash. How do I craft a leash? This is gonna take a while...

•••One hour later...•••

OMG A LEASH IS CRAFTED! I grabbed the leash that I had taken so long to craft. I bolted outside. The wolf was chasing Fluffy. I yelled some words that weren't even words and hooked the leash onto Loofer.

"Mine!" Was all I said...

•Laura's POV•

The mobs started to close in on us and I thought it was the end for sure. I pulled out my diamonds and a stick I had somehow magically found (shhh).

I started to craft a diamond sword, cause I am awesome that way, and eventually, I crafted one just in time. Ash pulled her diamond sword out and Tarni just... Sat on the floor.

Neneh joined her and it was up to me and Ash. Yep. I was gonna die for sure. Laura! A voice shouted inside my head. I looked around. Telepathy?

It's Rex! Listen up! I need you to find a potion in my pocket. Of cause I can't fricken do that myself so just do it! Rex's voice said inside my brain. I went to the ground to Rex's side and went inside Rex's pockets, finding a red potion.

It looked like a strength potion. I gave some to myself and offered the last to Ash. We were invincible! "CHARGE!" I shouted before heading into the mass of mobs.

I. Could. Not. See. Anything. Just mobs, my sword and dead mobs on the ground. I tried to dodge arrows and zombies trying to aimlessly jump on me, let's just say it was really hard.

I just swung my sword left, right, up, down, everywhere...

I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and a arrow stuck out. Crap.

I tried to ignore it until another sharp pain got me in the leg. I hated Herobrine. Right now and forever...

•Neneh's POV•

Everything went all at once and Laura and Ash ran into the mass of mobs. I cried out to them, but after five minutes, I couldn't see anything. I heard Tarni yelp beside me and I hugged her. Friendship...