Chapter 29 Traps

•Jetash's POV•

We walked inside after the note and Kat read it out to everyone else. By what the toe tells us, Herobrine has set traps around, probably TNT and arrows and crap like that.

I still don't understand why Herobrine would warn us... Is... Is he still a slight bit worried about us?

I push the thought to the back of my mind and listen in to what the group was explaining.

"Has anyone set off any traps?" Rex asked, looking among us. We all shook our heads. "They must of been put there recently!" Laura pointed out the obvious. "Really?" I said sarcastically.

Tarni sat silent in the corner, staring out of the window. I frowned. Tarni normally isn't this spaced out.

I walk over to Tarni and she jumps on my foot. "Jetash! I need to speak to you!" She blurts out. I stare confused at her. What was so important that she has to latch on to my foot?

I turn to everyone else. "Talk about the situation, me and Tarni will be back!" I announce, walking out of the room with Tarni not on my foot.

We began to walk to my room, when I hear a click. I look behind me to hear a sizzling noise and I screamed, running away from the noise, Tarni close behind.

A huge boom sounded behind us and we stopped running and turned around. Our house had a huge hole in both sides of the halls walls. I stare at it, my mouth open. Tarni walked up to it.

"ITS THAT TRAP BRINE WAS TALKING ABOUT!" She shouted angrily. I already figured it out.

Everyone came out from the lounge, staring at the hallway. "What the nether had happened here?" Neneh asked.

"Rawr!" Tarni made a leaping motion and walked into my room. I face palmed and sighed. "It's one of Herobrines traps." I explained. Rex closed his eyes and thought.

"It was placed just half an hour ago!" He gasped. I wonder when he was taught that...

Everyone started talking about the trap and I walked into my room, Tarni was on the floor, playing with her stick.

I stamp my foot on the floor and she jumps, staring wildly at me. "YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME!" She shouted, giggling. I chuckled and closed the door, sitting on my bed.

"What so you wanna discus?" I asked. Tarni sat up. "The Promise." She said straight out.

I paused. Did I hear her correctly? She said the Promise, right? From my vision when we all died? That sounds wrong, we are alive, but well? What can you do?

"The Promise..." I stopped talking. The memory of the promise made a tear come to my eye. Tarni saw my sadness and regret filled her eyes.

"Is the Promise that bad? Who promised something like this?" She demands angrily. I hold back a sharp reply, knowing its not the right time to argue. Why did I get the vision and not Tarni? This made me annoyed.

"You made that Promise in your past life!" I said simply. Tarni went expressionless and stared at the wall, her mouth open and her cat tail twitching.

"Prommmmmisssssssse... Nah! I can't remember something dark like that!" She makes a pfft sound and starts playing with her stick.

"Anyway... The Promise is something you said in your past life like I said. Before we all died, you made a promise you will make sure all six of us will rule Minecraft again in a village and be happy and never break apart." I told her.

Tarni gasped and put her hands to her mouth. "How can I keep a promise like that?! HOLY CRAP I WONT BE ABLE TO DO THAT!" She panics.

I think for a moment and nod. "That is still possible... We can keep that promise..." I think out loud. Tarni looked at me hopefully. "How?"

•Laura's POV•

We all stared at the floor where the trap was set off. Herobrine... Why?

I have a feeling that this was Waffles idea, not Herobrines. I don't know why I have that feeling, but Waffles seems like the one to set traps.

"We need to be extra careful! Tripwire hooks, dispensers and redstone are everywhere!" Rex informed. "I found a random button in the kitchen!" Ash declared.

"A lever is in the enchantment room!" Neneh announced. Rex nodded and went deep in thought.

"Steer clear of the weirdness then... I suppose it is the only solution right now!" I inform. Everyone nods and goes to do their own thing. I decided to visit Rainbow. It's been a while since we just hang out!

I ran outside to the animal pen and found Rainbow sitting underneath a tree, watching Boo and Loofer jumping around. I went and joined Rainbow.

Everything was perfect right now, except the traps, but that will pass. I looked at Rainbow. She was thinking... I wonder what was on her mind...

I opened my mouth to say something, but instead of saying something, I gasped.

A huge explosion came from the house...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SOOOO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING! DONT HATE MMEEEEEHHHH! WAHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHAHHHHHHH!!!

Don't murder my face plez. But because I love you all and you guys love me back, I left you all with a cliff hanger ;)

Annnyyyywaaayyyy, don't forget to abuse the vote button, comment with your feet and FOLLOW WITH YOUR NOSE!

Yep! Say something in the comments if you could do it (except abusing the vote button!)

See ya in the next chapter, Chapter 30 Hope Fading