Chapter 10 Rexon37, The Sorcerer

•Ash's POV•

"Who exactly are you?" I asked this boy. He smiled, blushing. "Well, I told you, I'm Rexon37-" I cut him off.

"No! Like we all have something we mainly do, like Laura is the fighter, I am the hunter and healer, Tarni is the one that sucks at crafting and Jetash is the smarter one!" I pointed to each person as I said their names.

Rex nodded. "I see, well for that fact, I am the sorcerer!" Rex came over to us. Tarni snorted at what I said. "Hey! I... Do suck at crafting but I have other special things too ya know? I can-... Talk to you guys later..." She trailed off, finishing in a fit of coughing.

Rex saw this and went over to Tarni. "What is wrong?" He asks calmly. "I have the Black Cough..." Tarni says innocently. I roll my eyes.

Rex looked shocked at what she said. "Well, in that case stand up for a moment," Tarni obeyed. Rex held Tarni's shoulders and closed his eyes.

We all watching in fascination, except me. I don't trust this guy. He could be working for Herobrine, or he could turn his back on us any second.

A moment later, Rex stepped away from Tarni and her face was expressionless.

"Eh!? What did you do?" Laura jumped up. Rex looked at us. "I just... Helped Tarni. I took all the Black Cough away," all of us stood rigid. How?

Then Jetash does someone unexpected. "How bout, you join us girls?" She puts her hand on her hip. Crap.

"Sure!" Rex chimed. Tarni and Laura blush as Rex puts his arms around their shoulders. "Wait a minute! Do you know anything about Herobrine?" I step in.

Rex thinks for a while. "In fact, I know at least two things you guys might not know," Laura and Tarni urge him to continue. "He lives in The End," Jetash stops him there.

"What the nether is The End?" She questioned. Rex looked dumbstruck. "I dunno, it's a portal that is in a very rare place called a stronghold," again, Jetash stopped him. "How do you know this?"she asked suspiciously.

"I have read books, villagers have a good selection of books in their library's." Rex thought. "Is it in normal writing, or in Standed Galatic?" Tarni asks. Of cause she would want it to be easy.

"It's of cause in Standed Galatic, since I'm a sorcerer I can read that!" He says. "What is the other thing we need to know?" Laura asks.

"His weakness is water!" Rex blurted out quickly. I know why he said it quickly and gasp. "That's exactly what I was gonna say until Herobrine attacked!" I shout. Rex stared at me.

"How do you know that?" I explain how I have already faced him before. Rex nodded. "Okay, but if you've defeated him once, why do you need more info about him?" Tarni and Jetash turn to each other.

Jetash then explains all about the notes, exploding pigs, encounters with Herobrine in real life and in dreams. Rex looked astonished once we all finished. "Well, if we are to find this player, shouldn't we get going then?" We all agree and head into the forest.

•Rex's POV•

A group of girls was the last thing I expected to see around here. A journey to help Tarni and Jetash escape the grasp of Herobrine is... Brave. If this happened to me and I was the king of minecraft, I would just kick his ass in my dreams.

Just before we left the river, I had to heal Laura. She also had the cough, which was kinda sad considering that the Black Cough can kill. We headed back into the forest, well I headed back again, these girls haven't been into the forest yet.

I had lived in the forest for years, training my enderdragon. I have never seen another player, but I don't wanna have a huge celebration about this. I tried to lead them through the forest, but Jetash wanted to lead.

I, in the end got to lead all five of us through the forest. I tried to veer them away from my old house, but they all insisted that we go by the path that lay ahead of us.

We were almost past my old house, which was in the distance, without any of them seeing it, but Tarni spotted it as she normally scans her area.

"Why is there a house there?" She asks. I smile nervously. "Oh, that's nothing! Leave it there!" I start to walk away, but I was pulled back. "Rex, you are taking us to that place," Jetash says sternly.

I sigh. One more visit shouldn't do any harm. "...mm... Fine, only for a short while..." I start going towards the house. Ever since a bad accident happened, I haven't been in this house.

Once we stand at the door, I turn around. "Well this is an abandoned house, hardly anyone has explored this in years." I take a breath and open the door.

A bunch of dust blew into our faces as the door swings open. I walk inside, Ash following. Laura, Jetash and Tarni stand back suspiciously. A few bats started fluttering around and I stood back.

A huge lounge room stood before us, welcoming, but a bit dusty. I walk over to a table, a photo stood on it. It had a boy, girl and an older girl in it. I pick it up and smile. Ash comes over and looks over my shoulder.

"What's that?" She snatches the photo off of me and examines it. "Hey, is that you?" She points to the boy. I nodded. "And those two girls were my sisters. We never had parents..." I explained.

"How do you get brothers and sisters if you just spawn?" Ash asks. "You have a brother, sister or parents if you all spawn at the same time, I had a whole family..." I said, if not having parents included a 'whole family'. Jetash heard what I had said and came over.

"What?" She asked me with wide eyes. I exclaimed again. "That means.... Me and Tarni are sisters!" Tarni heard and comes over. "That's a lot of info to take in..." She mumbles.

Jetash and Tarni hug, smiling, when Laura enters the room. "But... Where are the girls then?" Ash asks as she points to the photo again. This was why I didn't wanna go here. "They... Both died..." I whispered.

Laura and Ash stay silent, but Tarni seemed more excited about something in the corner of the room. After their hugging session, they both split up to examine the room. "Oi! What is this?" Laura walks over, taking a look behind the chair. "Whoo! A trap door!" Everyone walks over to the trap door.

"Exploring time!" Tarni shouted before opening the trapdoor, climbing down. We all follow, I had the back.

We all get to the bottom of this long tunnel. A huge black and purple thing was in front of us, I had a feeling that this wasn't a nice place.

"What is this?" Laura asks. Ash steps up. "The nether! This is a portal to the nether!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 is complete, but Bonesneneh is taking forever to come D:

Plez vote, comment and follow me for an awesome result. (I don't even know yet, but yeah)

THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH FOR OVER 100 VIEWS! FOR THAT, I WILL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER!

See ya in the next chapter, Chapter 11 The Blaze, The Parkour and The Girl