Chapter 23 The Promise

•Ash's POV•

My dream was hideous. Boo was trying to eat me! I was screaming, "BOO DIHCBWRKHBWK!" Yeah, i didn't know what I was saying, okay? Boo opened its mouth and it was almost about to eat me when I heard a very loud yell.

It wasn't very audible, so I didn't understand who said it or what it said. I jolted awake. "BOO STARHP!" I yelled as I sat up. I scanned my surroundings. Tarni and Neneh were awake and staring at me as if I was an idiot.

"Did I miss something?" I mumbled. Neneh turned to her hands. Tarni giggled. "What were you dreaming about?" She giggled. I rubbed the back of my head. "Nothing serious!" I quickly explained. Why did I dream of Boo eating me?

"Anyway, what was that yell?" I said as I stood up. "Neneh, she is doing stuff!" Tarni pointed to Neneh. I looked at where I was. WAIT A MINUTE- ARE WE IN A PRISON CELL??!!

"WHY THE CRAP ARE WE PRISONERS?!?!" I yelled. Rex awoke to my yell. I stared at him. He was surrounded by a faint purple glow. "This isn't normal," I stated.

Rex looked at the barrier around him and it quickly disappeared. "I'm fine!" He said. "I AM A FIRE BEHOLDER!" Neneh jumped up and down excitedly. Tarni joined her and Rex stood up.

"Hey, what about these two players?" He said, pointing to the other people on the ground. I tilted my head. "I dunno...!" I gasped in realisation. These two seem familiar...

"Just put them on the bench over there for now, they'll wake up soon!" Neneh instructed after her jumpy happiness. Tarni and Rex put the two strangers on the bench, it was just long enough.

"NOW ESCAPE PLAN!" I yelled. Tarni yelled in agreement. "I SAY WE BUST OPEN THAT DOOR AND KILL EVERYONE WE SEE!" Tarni shouted. Everyone turned to Tarni. "Yippee... Let's go with Tarni's plan..." I said sarcastically.

"Tarni, for one you can't even fight..." Rex pointed out. Tarni laughed nervously. "Ok then... Forget my plan!" She said, walking over to the corner and sitting down. "Okay! I have a better plan-" Neneh began, but was cut off as the door opened and two more knocked out players were thrown in.

The door closed behind them and I walked over to our roomies. "OH MY GOSH ITS LAURA AND JETASH!" I yelled. Everyone ran over. "Why is Waffles being a little bastard?" Tarni mumbled.

"Now where do we put these two?" I asked. Rex shrugged. "I say we put them on the floor :D" Tarni concluded. I face palmed. Tarni looked taken aback. "HEY! That's the only place in the room they can go!" She retorted. The question is, why are these two here?

"Hey! A player is awake!" Rex said, looking over at the strangers. Everyone turned to the two strangers. The one with the checkered hoodie was looking directly at us.

"Um... Hi?" Neneh started. The player got off of the bench. "This is awkward!" Tarni whispered loudly. I saw Neneh shoot her a glare and Tarni went back to the corner.

"Hello!" The player said cheerfully. "HI!" I shouted, waving. Tarni waved from her corner. "What's your name?" Rex joined in. "I'm Bajancanadian or Mitch!" He introduced.

A small voice came from behind this 'Mitch'. "Who are these people, Mitch?" The voice asked. Mitch turned around and the other player was sitting up on the bench. It was really fluffy... Unusual for a human, but it was wearing suit.

"Well, you might know two of them but I don't know the others myself..." Mitch explained to the other player. I knew who the two people they knew were, but everyone else, but Neneh and me, gasped. We both stepped foward. "It's been a while since we all defeated Herobrine, hasn't it?" Neneh grinned.

•Jetash's POV•

I was dreaming. But I'm in a castle. Why does it seem so familiar?

I'm looking at a throne and a replica to Tarni is sitting on it. A replica of me is in front of her, talking. "The repairs from Herobrines attack is almost done, Sis!" My replica was saying.

This 'Tarni' grinned and stood up. "Get the announcement stage ready, I need to say something," Tarni instructed. My replica nodded and ran out. I was teleported into another room where my replica was.

She was talking to a few people- WAIT A MINUTE! That's Laura and Ash! "Laura, I need you help me set up the announcement stage ready!" Replica said (I'm just going to call my replica just replica).

Ash lifted her arm. "What do I do?" She asked. Replica thought. "I need you to gather... Food!" Replica smiled. Ash nodded and ran out of the room. Why am I seeing this?

The floor beneath us suddenly began to shake violently. Replica and Laura did a small scream before trying to enter the room Tarni was in, but Tarni ran out and they slammed into each other, falling over.

"What the crap is happening?" Laura yelled. Tarni looked petrified. "It's an earthquake!" Replica screamed. Tarni stood up and shook her head.

"It's not a natural earthquake..." She explained. The shaking continued. Replica and Laura stood up, a confused look on their faces. "It's Herobrine?" Replica asked. Tarni shook her head.

Ash ran into the room, screaming. "Queen Tarni! ITS TERRIBLE!" She screamed. Tarni ran outside with Laura and Replica after her.

I was teleported outside with them and a shiver ran down my spine. A meteorite was falling down, close to falling crashing. A boy ran out from the panicked people and came beside Tarni.

"What do we do?" He asked. Tarni looked at him. "I don't know, Rex... You're a sorcerer, aren't you?" She asked. A flash of sadness showed on Rex's face and he nodded. "But I can't help with such a big problem..." He murmured.

A girl then came from the crowd, crying. "Tarni! Ash! Laura! Rex! Jetash! We're all going to die! What do we do?" The girl whimpered. Everyone looked at the girl. "We accept destiny, I suppose..." Tarni pat the girl on the back.

"Neneh, one day we will respawn in a better place. One where us six will rule again, where we will be happy. When that day comes, I promise that we will never break apart... That we will live on forever..." Tarni smiled, a tear falling down her face.

Replica wrapped her arm around Neneh and Ash's shoulder, Ash doing the same with Laura, Laura doing the same with Rex and Rex wrapping his arms around Tarni's shoulders. Tarni looked up at the meteorite and it was a few minutes from hitting.

I watched helplessly from my place hidden. WHY CANT I GET UP?!

"Tarni, do you promise to keep your promise about the future?" Replica asked, a glimmer of hope in her eyes. Tarni smiled and nodded.

"I will keep that promise forever..." She said, before a huge blackness covered over the village and a huge crash sounded. Grey stuff spammed the area as people died from the meteorite.

A tear came down my cheek. Was... Was this how we died in our past life? Tarni's promise echoed in my head, I promise that we will never break apart... That we will live on forever... Whiteness filled my vision and I opened my eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAH... Ya know... I could've done a tsunami instead of a meteorite since the village lives near the beach... BUT I NEEDED SOMETHING THAT COULDN'T BE UNDONE XD

Just something to say, FANDOMFLYER, TARNI IS CRAZIER THEN KAT! ITS HUMAN SENSE :3

And also, I'm making a warriorcats book and I need some entry's for Snowclan, Midnightclan and Flowerclan. I also need one more cat in Electricclan! ENTER AS MANY CATS AS YOU WANT XD

Anyways, DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW MEH!

See ya in the next chapter, Chapter 24 The Second Lair