Chapter 8

Edited

   When we arrived at mine, we immediately changed into PJ's. Me an over-sized band tee and shorts and him a Tee and pajama pants. I grabbed some alcohol, Seagrams whiskey and escapes, rum and coke and many more laid out before us.

     We sat on the couch together facing the T.V. watching Rise Of The Gaurdians. I smiled at it and took a shot of whiskey. The warm burning sensation tingled down my throat. I picked up a peach fuzzy navel and popped it open drinking it down.

       About 5 Escapes, 3 shots and a rum and coke each later, my phone rang. It was Ash.

    "Heyy puurrrrdy." I said giggling, Jace was laughing uncontrollably next to me.

  "Are you drunk?" He asked me, sounding like he was holding in laughter. I nodded before realizing he couldn't see me.

"Yup, almost to shitfaced, not quite though." I said laughed and Jace fell off the couch hitting his head on the table and falling to the ground. We both began laughing even harder.

    "What was that?" Ash asked. I took a deep breath, attempting to not slur my words. "Jace fell off the couch and hit his head on the table on his way to the floor. He's currently laughing about it."

    "So what'd you want cowboy?" I asked him. Ash was laughing at what I told him. He sighed before speaking. "You're too drunk, I'll come by in the morning to tell you." He said chuckling.

   "Alright, just come right in when you get here. No need to knock, it's just fatass and I." I said glancing at somewhat blurry Jace who was attempting to stand.

    "Alright darlin, see you in the morning."

   "Bye cowboy." I said hanging up and turning to Jace. "Alright Jace, remember we have to get shitfaced." I said extremely serious and straight faced. He nodded and made two rum and cokes, handing one to me.

********

    An hour later we were drunk beyond oblivion and the alcohol was gone. I was currently hugging a lamp and yelling at Jace. "Jace, I am a fucking unicorn. Therefore I cannot date humans. It is not conceivable." Jace looked at me wide eyed. "Oh my god Scar, how'd you figure that out? Jesus I'm best friends with a unicorn." I smiled at him.

    "It just hit me one day ya know? Like an ep-phonifamy?" I said with a hiccup. He nodded and crashed onto the couch. I came over to him, laying next to him. He wrapped his arm around me before speaking. "Are all unicorns this cuddly?" I nodded "Yes, but only if they have a muggle best friend." And then blackness took me.

     I awoke the next morning to someone shaking me. "Leave me alone Jace! Five more minutes," I grumbled into the couch. "It's not Jace." Said an amused voice.

     I shot up and immediately regretted it. "Ahh my head!" I yelled gripping it and sitting up.

   "Here," Ash said handing me some aspirin and water. "Thanks" I mumbled taking the pills. "Where's Jace?" I asked as he sat next to me.

    "He went to McDonald's to get us breakfast." I nodded "So what'd you want to ask me?" I said looking at him.

    He smiled "I didn't think you'd remember that" I laughed smiling at him. "It's all coming back to me." He chuckled before speaking. "Well it's really Oli that wanted to ask you. He wants you to finish the tour with him and the rest of us."

    My mouth dropped open and I began to stutter. Ash's grin grew. "What about my cat and dog, will there be room or will I have to find someone to watch them?" He pursed his lips before holding his finger up. "Hang on let me call."