Chapter 9

As we entered the store I began looking around, I needed at least 6 new bras and 7 or more panties. I looked around finding a nice grey demi bra. I opened the drawer grabbing a 32 DD and I heard a whistle.

    I looked up seeing it wad Ash. " He wasn't kidding?" He said. I blushed shaking my head. "No, I wish he was." He scoffed at this. "Why?" I looked at him steadily before grabbing a lacy black convertable push-up. "Because I don't want my chest to be the reason guys like me, I'd rather the attention on my face."

    He stared at me for a second before shaking his head. "You have an odd amount of modesty for someone with a body like yours. No offense but your clothes show your curves but at the same time, not to their full extent. I admire that." I smiled at him "Thanks Ash, I like being this way."

    He opened his mouth to speak when Jace came up bearing emerald green lace bra and panties and a basket. I nodded and he put them in the cart. "Wait, he picks out some of your underwear?"

    I laughed and nodded. "Sometimes yeah, I mean we're like siblings so why not?" Ash smirked devilishly. "Can I?" I glanced at him. "I guess, Itd make it quicker so go ahead." He smirked walking away quickly.

     An hour later we were heading back to my place, our things in our motorcycles' saddle bags. We soon pulled up and I grabbed my things rushing to pack everything.

      Dog and cat food, water dishes, clothes, deodorant, tooth brush and paste, hair products, brush and feminine products were soon packed. My cat ready, her Jack Skellington and Sally harness on and her leash in my bag. Bubba had his Batman collar on and black leash clipped and in hand. I put the animals in my truck as Jace and Ash put my bags in the bed. Bubba sat in the passenger seat as if he were a person and I laughed, he always looks so cute and hilarious when he does that.

     "What's so funny?" Ash asked. I grinned pointing at Bubba. "Fatass."  Jace's head shot up. "What?!" He asked and I began laughing so hard my stomach hurt. I shook my head at him. Ash was laughing with me just about as hard.

     "I was talking about my dog not you, hun." I said smirking at him. "But I'm glad you know your name." I winked. He glared and came over, when he seen my dog he smirked and scratched his head that was hanging out the open window. It was getting to summer so it was fairly warm here.

       "Well lets get going I guess since I can't take my Bike, you Ill give you the keys to it and my truck and your welcome to it anytime, if you drive them up to San Diego for me when the tours up." He grinned as wide as he could coming over and hugging me. "Ill take good care of them both Scar, promise." I nodded thanked him. "When does the tour end?" He asked I shrugged and turned to Ash.

      "Its April now, right?" I nodded "Mid June is when this ends, then theres Warped and Im not sure if Oli's planning on having you there too or not." I nodded turned back to Jace. "Alright Ill call you when all is said and done."  I told him.

      He looked at me before speaking. "You better call before and after that." I laughed and nodded gesturing for him to get in the truck and I followed starting it and following Ashley down the road.

       An hour later I was sitting on the BVB tour bus with Sally on my lap watching Batman with the band. I was sitting beside Andy. My large dog sat next to Andy with his head on his lap. CC sat on the other side of Bubba, Jinxx next to Ash who sat by Jake as he sat beside CC.

      Sally was purring loudly, her head curled into my hand and her body sprawled across my lap, slightly on Andys.

      I was mindlessly petting her, intent on Batman as he spoke to a dangling Joker. If you hadn't guessed we were watching The Dark Knight. I had seen it before (a lot) but I loved it.

      When it was over Andy spoke up. "I still wanna use your dogs collar as a belt." He said staring down at Bubba as he starred back. I laughed and shook my head. "No, but only because if something happens and he gets lost and doesn't have it, we might never find him." He pouted and CC laughed.

      "Does my Andy need a hug?" Ash shot up then. "No! He's mine!" I starred at the scene, trying not to laugh. "You can't deny our love Andy!" CC shouted. I was about to lose it. "Are you cheating on me, baby?" Ash questioned, feigning hurt.

      I couldn't hold it anymore. I sank into the couch, giggling softly. "Oh, you think this is funny huh?" Ash questioned. I looked up nodding and continuing to laugh.

      "Oh, well you're gonna have to pay for that." Ash said coming towards me. Jinxx leaned over then, picking up Sally and whispering "Run" He didn't have to tell me twice.

    I shot up running towards the bunks. The bus was fairly large as Ash had said. I ran into the bathroom, slamming the door shut and sliding my back down it to sit. I tried to stop laughing but I just couldn't.

       I heard the knob jingle then and turn. Dammit the lock! I scooted towards the shower as Ash swung the door open. He grabbed my foot sliding me towards him and picking me up.

     "Put me down!" I yelled. He held me tightly, bridle style and stopped at a door, opening it and dropping me on the bed. He shut the door with his foot and came at me.

      He began tickling me as I tried to clamber with no use. He got on top of me and continued. "Ash....haha... stop... please... ASHLEY!!... come on, please?" I huffed in between breaths and laughter. I pushed an his chest in an attempt to get him off but he scooped them up and pinned me to the ground.

        I looked at him and he began leaning in. My eyes widened in shock and he smirked , closing in on me. His lips brushed mine and I turned my head. "Ash, let me go."

      "I'm good, I kinda like this." He purred. I shook my head and ripped my hands his. I climbed out from under him and fell on the ground. "Well I don't." I said, standing up and walking out of the room.

     He starred after me in shock, but I couldn't care less. I didn't hate nor was I really mad at him, I was only irritated that he thought I was that easy. I stalked into the living room all eyes on me. Andy and Jinxx were the only ones on the couch, bubba still had his head on Andy's lap and Sally was on Jinxx's.

    She meowed at me and I went straight to Bubba. I cuddled into him and laid my head on his back. Sally got up from Jinxx's lap went over Andy's lap and Bubba's head and sat on my back, placing her paws on either side of my neck.

      I watched T.V. but the silence was still there. "Can I talk to you for a second alone, Scar?" I looked up at him and he looked genuinely concerned. I nodded and Andy took Sally off me and she only purred before strutting over to Jinxx again.

     I got up and Bubba followed. He didn't like leaving me alone whenever he somehow knew something was up, he was great like that. Andy lead me to an empty room and shut the door behind us.