Chapter 11

Edited    

"Where did you learn to play like that?" Jinxx asked as CC taunted Ashley laughing that 'Ash got beat by a girl'. Andy was sprawled on the ground laughing and playing with my dog. "My brother and I use to play together all the time. All the C.O.D's, The Last Of Us, Batman, all of them, Bioshock, you name it." Jinxx smirked.

      "I think you'll fit in just fine here, especially with gaming skills like that." I laughed at that "Thanks bud."

    "Oh hey Andy, I've got something to show you I think you'll like, hang on." I called as I dashed to my room, grabbing what I needed and hiding it behind my back. He looked at me expectantly. "Close your eyes." He did as I said and Ash covered them for good measure. I ran over to Bubba and put them on him before stepping back.

    "Okay Andy, you can look." And he did. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped into an 'o' shape. "Oh My God, he comes with a Batman cape and mask?!" He exclaimed. I nodded laughing.

      "Holy shit! I really love your dog Scar, can I keep him?"  He asked jutting his bottom lip out. I laughed. "No dice, sorry." He looked seriously upset. "But I've always wanted a Batdog..."

    "Andy, you do realize you're welcome to do almost anything you want with him. Plus I'm moving close with him so he might, possibly, be able to stay the night a couple times with you and Juliet." He grinned jumping up and hugging me.

      I laughed. "I honestly just forgot to take it out of my bag when I took him with me to a halloween party as Harley Quinn." He let go and looked at me. "So you were insinuating that the Joker was slightly capable of even capturing Batman."

     I stepped back a bit and looked at him steadily. "No....."

    "Scar..."

     "Yeah Andy?" I asked looking

"What were you insinuating?"

     I looked at Jinxx and he mouthed 'don't do it' while CC mouthed 'Do it!'  Ash only shook his head. "Ummm that I was drunk? And was going to get shitfaced so I didn't realize how it looked?"

      Andy softened his expression before smirking. CC looked a bit upset, Jinxx looked slightly relieved and Ash just sat there watching us. "So you took your dog with you to a party, where you were going to get drunk, Why?"

    "Cause it was at Jace's with a few close friends and that dog won't ever let me out of his sight. I wasn't too worried about it, all things consider. I was just the guys and some girl friends at the party." I said nonchalantly sitting in between Jinxx and Ash. He nodded and sat on Ashley's lap.

     "Are you over the fact that a girl beat you king Ash?" Andy taunted Ash, moving on from the subject. Ashley shoved Andy off his lap and onto the ground. I giggled "King Ashley?" I said turning to Ashley with a raised brow.

     "Yeah, that's what he called himself before you beat him." Jinxx answered the questioned, wiggling his eyebrows at Ash when I looked over. I laughed. "We're here!" I heard the driver call. "FOOD!" CC yelled running to get Jake as I grabbed my leather jacket, glancing at the time.

     7:30.

     Ash grabbed my hand pulling me with him off the bus, his cowboy hat and sunglasses on. Andy trailed closely behind us. I went to release Ash's hand but he gripped it tightly shaking his head.

     He pulled me closer and whispered "Not in this area, it's not dangerous but we don't know it and I don't like how those guys are looking at you." He nodded towards a group of drunken men at the front of a bar. One winked at me when I did and I shivered, scooted closer to Ash and gripping his hand tightly. Andy and Jinxx noticed and both whispered before Andy stood on my other side, Jinxx behind me.