Chapter 20

When we arrived Juliet took our things inside while I put the bike up. Not five seconds after she left, Ashley ran out taking the bike off my hands. "You do know im a big girl that can handle these things." I told him as I watched him work.

    "Just because you can, doesn't mean im going to let you. Darlin, your going to have to get use to being taken care of a little bit around me." He said as he turned towards me. I raised a brow at him, crossing my arms.

   "And if I don't want to?" I questioned him. He grinned at me coming towards me. "Well then, sucks to be you." And with that Ashley threw me over his shoulder on one arm, shut the door to the trailer with the other and ran onto the bus.

    I pounded on his back as we ran through the bus. "Let me go ya turd!" We chuckled as the bus stared at us, Juliet caught my eye and winked. "Never!" He called and slapped my ass. "Ashley!" I yelled.

  "That's my name," We had entered a room, with one look I realized it was mine. He flopped me down on top of the bed before crawling on top of me. "Umm.." I muttered as the space between us shrank.

    "Me and you are going to have the night to ourselves. Everyone else is going out drinking and you spent the day with Juliet, I figured we could spend the night relaxing." He murmured lowly. I only nodded and he grinned, getting off me.

    "Im going to get booze and snacks, I'll be right back." He said as he disappeared out the door. Andy popped his head in then. "Hey Scar!" He grinned at me as he sat beside me.

    Andy and I had gotten close through the time I'd been here. It's been a couple weeks since I first told him everything and realized how much like Jace he was. We'd been best friends since. "Hey Batman." He chuckled

     "I want you to know Ash has been planning this all day. He really does like you Scar. For you, not how you can relieve his urges. Im glad you're giving him a chance because you're all he's talked about all day. Have fun tonight with him, I think you might have caught the outlaws heart." He told me smiling at me.

    I blushed and hid my face in my hair. "I like him too, Andy. I'm new to this and im trying and I wanna say thank you for being there." I couldn't stop smiling at what Andy said. He really was talking about me all day.

     "No problem hun. You're like a little sister to me, even if your older than me." I chuckled, nodding. "Come here short stuff." He said as he got up holding his arms out.

     I rolled my eyes but got up none the less and hugged him. "You are really tall, you know that?" Andy laughed at me nodding as he let me go. "Yeah Scar, I did know that." He raised a brow grinning at me as he opened the door. "Are you sure you aren't already drunk?" He asked me.

     "Get out of here Andy," I said pushing him out the door. "Alright, alright! Im going im going" He said raising his hands and walking out the door. "Juliet, control your man!" I called down the hall.

      "Nobody can tame the Bat!" I heard him yell down the hall. "Really?" I just barely caught as Juliet's reply. "Well...umm..." I laughed and began changing into some pajamas. I put on a demi bra and a Hello Kitty tee my good friend gave me years ago.

     She's a Hello Kitty addict and knew that her non-stop talk could get on my nerves. After I finally admitted the only reason I didn't really like it was because of her obsession and thought that she was cute, she got me this as a joke present for my birthday when in reality she got Brooks and Dunn tickets for us.

     I was just pulling on some spandex when the door opened. I turned, adjusting my shirt to see Ashley with his hands full with a tray of food and drinks. Some of the beverages were sprawled across it while others were tucked under his arms. I took some of the drinks from him and sat them down on the bed grinning at him. "Did you make sure to clean out the store?" He winked as he set the tray down on the bed.