Chapter 13

Edited

      I woke up the next morning and the bus was at a stand still. I was still wrapped tightly in Ashley's arms too comfortable to move. I simply closed my eyes again.

    "I know your awake Scar." Ash said in a gruff morning voice. I shook off how attractive he sounded and looked up at him smiling. I went to get up but Ash tightened his grip on me.

      "That didn't mean move." He said. I chuckled as Ash's chocolate brown eyes met my golden ones. "Then what does it mean?"

     He smiled. "Why does it have to mean anything." I faltered before answering him. "I guess it doesn't."

     "What time is it?" Ashley asked me. I pulled out my phone and groaned. "7:30" I mumbled into his chest. "How about me and you get ready and catch some breakfast together?" Ash said, playing with my hair.

     "Are you asking me on a date Mr. Purdy?" He smiled at me. "Only if you say yes." I grinned. "In that case, we better hurry so the guys don't ask questions."

    Ashley smiled getting up and reaching down to help me. "Umm..." I muttered looking down at Andy who was currently cuddling my foot. "Get my cat." I told Ash. He raised a brow but did as I said none the less.

     He came back seconds later, sally cuddled into his chest. "Now, lift his arm gently and put her in my place." He nodded gently lifting Andy's arm. I removed my foot and Ashley slipped Sally in it's place.

   She quickly cuddled up to his chest and I got up, heading down the hall. "You take the bathroom first, I just need to brush my teeth and wash my face." I nodded heading into the bathroom and starting the shower. I began undressing smiling at the thought of going out with Ash. I decided to quickly message Jace as the water adjusted.

~S   Heyy, Im taking your advice and giving Ashley a chance. We fell asleep in each others arms last night Jace and for once, I felt completely safe in arms that weren't yours. We're going out to breakfast today as we reached the venue early and the guys are sleeping. We've decided to consider it a date. XX ~

   Five seconds later I got a reply

  ~ J That's great a Scar! I told you you wouldn't regret this. I can't believe you already cuddled with him though. That's huge for you. Im so proud of you hun! XX~

~ S Thanks Jace, im fairly excited about this, but I gotta go and shower. I'll talk to you later. Love you! XX~

~ J Have fun Scar, love you too. XO~

   I relaxed in the shower, thinking about how much my plans have changed. Hopefully for the better. I basked in the warm, comforting feeling before stepping out and wrapping myself in a towel.

    I brushed my teeth and washed my face before turning to put on clothes. Shit! I didn't grab any. I leaned down grabbing my dirty clothes and tightening my towel before stepping into the drafty hall.

    The guys were still asleep as I headed towards my room. I dashed down the hall before bumping into Ash. Shit...

   He looked me up and down smirking. "As much as I love seeing you like this, I don't think the restaurant will." I glared at him. "Haha purdy. I forgot my clothes, I wasn't planning on wearing this."

    "I was wondering when you'd realize that." I sighed stepping past him before turning back and grabbing his wrist. "What's the weather, or what do you think I should wear."