Chapter 43

Four days had passed and I was back at Ashley's house after finally being released yesterday. One full week I had spent in the hospital, surrounded by the intoxicating scent of disinfectants, medications and something else I'm not sure I wanted to know what it was.

   I was currently in sweatpants and one of Ashley's shirts, it fit loosely on me which is what I needed and wanted at the moment seeing as my right leg was broken along with three ribs on my right side. My whole right side was a broken mess in one way or another, my right arm looked like some hit me with a hammer having all the bruises it had.

    I was on a high dose of pain medications as I already took a good amount on a daily basis so it wouldn't do me much good with a normal dosage for my injuries. I no longer had a concussion and was good to go on Warped which happened to be today.

    Ashley had already packed everything for us both over the last two days and Jace would take care of both of our animals, thank god Ashley and I's pets got along. I had a walking cast so I could get along fine. I was happy for that as crutches would have been a nightmare for me, especially with my ribs.

    The bus was waiting for Ashley and I outside of his house and I was currently saying my goodbyes to everyone. "Rosalyn, make sure they don't ruin my house, yeah?" I told her, embracing her around her waist as she hugged my shoulders. She nodded.

   "Of course, I would have anyways. I don't understand how you trust them so easily, Id be scared I even had a livable place when I got back." She muttered, giggling.

   "We heard that!" The boys called and Rose and I chuckled softly at them as we pulled away.

     "Come her my tattoo loving friend." I called to Kyle.

    I eventually said my goodbyes to almost everyone, Ash standing aside patiently as my best friend was waiting, arms wide. I walked, or more like hobbled, over towards him slowly, careful of my aching ribs.

    He caught up to me and embraced me tightly around the shoulders as I hugged his waist, burying my head in his chest. "Im never good with goodbyes to you, Jace." His jet black hair tickled my head but I didn't care.

   "Then don't think of this as good-bye. Only a see you later type thing, cause babe that's what it is." He kissed my forehead and we held each other for a bit longer before separating with promises of keeping in touch through tour. Ashley seemed oddly stiff about it all but relaxed the second I hobbled over and embraced him as tightly as I could without causing too much discomfort.

    Ashley kissed my cheek and picked me up. I gasped but mentally face palmed as I hadn't expected him to do anything else. I relaxed into his chest and waved to everyone as long as I could before Ash and I entered the bus, the doors closing behind us as we climbed the stairs.

     Ashley sat me down next to Jake who was sat beside Andy. The bus took off with a lurch and we all grinned slightly in anticipation.

    "So Scar," Jake asked, turning turning to me as Ashley sat beside me, Mountain Dew in hand. "when can you perform again?"

   I stole a drink from a pouting Ashley to which I only chuckled and winked before turning back to Jake and answering him. "Two weeks. Bring Me knows and Oli said he'll be visiting first thing." Jake nodded and Andy shook his head.

   "Yes Biersack?" I said with a raised brow. He chuckled half-heartedly and looked at me. "It's just, don't you think you should rest a bit longer with your ribs?"

    I shook my head and heard Ashley sigh behind me. "Not you too, hun." I groaned looking at him. He just stared, almost straight faced, his eyes slightly pleading. "Guy's I'll be fine, you guys talking about my injuries isn't helping me with the whole blocking out the pain thing. I'll be fine, if it makes you feel better you both can stand side stage and for the first week or two I'll sit on the stage and perform." They looked wary but nodded. I kissed their cheeks and Ashley pulled me into his embrace and spoke into my ear.