Chapter 18

Edited

    "Sit. This is going to be a surprise so you can't look." I nodded and took a seat. He then began his work. He painted (if that's what you want to call it) my face expertly. Moving the brush like a pro across my face. Once he was finished he leaned up, looking at me grinning.

"I'll be right back, Im going to use my straightener." I nodded and he left, coming back a minute later and continuing his work.

All in all the process took a half an hour, there's about. It didn't feel like it though, Ashley and I joked, laughed and sang the entire time, making it fly by. I knew I was going to love this tour.

Ashley had just put the finishing touches on my hair when we heard what sounded like Andy calling us. "Scar? Ash?" "Back here!" I called and soon heard foot steps and paws thudding against the ground.

Soon a black mass of fur attacked me, knocking me right into Ashley. Even though he was caught off guard, the cowboy still caught me. Andy walked into the room then and smirked at us.

"Am I interrupting." He grinned at us. "No." I said trying to get lose from Ash. "Yes." Ash said. I glared and he tightened his grip. Andy chuckled at us and Ash let go. "You put his cape on, Andy?" Ashley said.

Andy looked at him like that was dumbest thing he could have said. "He wouldn't be Batdog without it Ash, think." Andy defended. I grinned at the two, chuckling softly. "He's right cowboy, he wouldn't be." Andy high-fived me.

"Well, Im going to go get ready, you coming Ash?" He shook his head. "Im ready and she hasn't seen how she looks yet." Andy nodded. "You look great Scar. Lets go Batdog, my show clothes are awaiting my arrival." Andy yelled, running down the hall, Bubba on his tail. I heard a chorus of laughter at his outburst and grinned.

A hand covered my vision then as an arm wrapped around me from behind. "Lets find a mirror, shall we?" Ashley murmured in my ear, urging me forward. We stepped out the door and began walking.

"Ash, what are you doing to Scar?" I think Jinxx asked. He chuckled and I grinned. "Showing her my masterpiece." Jinxx laughed and then im guessing he left.

We soon came to a stop and Ash pivoted us. "Ready?" I nodded and he uncovered me. I was shocked at what I saw. My skin looked even better than ever, my normally smooth, pale complexion perfected. He had dark eyeliner on with a small wing and black eye shadow to where it almost looked like a smokey eye. He had done my mascara thickly, making my eyes look large and the gold in them bright and shining. My lips were plump and a dark red, my cheeks had a small amount of blush, excentuating them to perfection.

My hair was amazing. He had straightened it to a silk like texture and it fell down my shoulders past my hips in an almost waterfall like flow. My hair was teased at the top and pinned, half up half down. He lastly, put a large, black and white checkered bow on the side of my head. I looked amazing.

I stood there with my mouth wide open, slightly grinning at my appearance. "Ash, how did you do this?" I whispered. He tightened his grip on my waist and leaned forward. "I'll never tell." He whispered softly in my ear.

I pulled his arm from my waist, I wasn't too comfortable with that, even if it felt nice. I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Ashley. I have to go now though and meet up with Oli and the rest. See ya!" I called, exiting the bus from a confused Purdy.

I shook my head, if he thought I'd let him hold me like that that quickly, he was mistaken. This... Whatever it was was moving really fast with Ashley and I just need a second to process. I chuckled humorously as I arrived at BMTH's bus and knocked. I heard rustling and then the door opened, revealing a grinning Matt N.