Chapter 31

I grabbed his hand pulling him to my couch and sitting down. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his around me. "Want to talk about it?" Ash offered. I shook my head. "I don't want to worry myself or cry." I explained.

   Ash lifted an arm from me to push my chin up. "Darling, I can understand the worrying yourself, but don't you ever be afraid or apprehensive of crying in front of me." He sternly spoke, gazing into my hazel eyes. I nodded, I wasn't afraid, I just didn't like it. End of story, emotion wasn't my thing. Im working on it though, and with Ash, it was slowly becoming easier to do.

     He leaned in and kissed me softly. I smiled into the kiss as Ashley kissed me gently yet with passion. The door burst open then, Jace, followed by Jinxx, Andy and Ashley came in, Jinxx holding Sally. "We almost forgot to return her to you..... are we interrupting?" Jinxx said I chuckled and shook my head.

     "Yes." Ashley spoke as I opened my mouth. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. "No Jinxx, only in his mind. Thanks though, I'll need my cuddle buddy tonight." I grinned at him best I could, attempting to keep my thoughts at bay.

   "No problem, as much as I want her, I swear that cat looks depressed whenever you're gone." I laughed, nodding. "Well, at least I know you and Andy will willingly baby sit my children when Im gone for trips they can't go on." They both grinned at me.

     "Scar? Old times sake? I know you smile every time.." Jace said, winking at me. The guys looked confused as, once he pulled his phone out, it clicked in my head what he meant. "No Jace, I'll be fine." Jace only shook his head, smirking mischievously as he plugged his phone into my sound system.

    The music begins playing and a grin begins playing at the edges of my lips as the men in the song start to sing, Jace joins in, strutting towards me.

   'Well I walk into the room, passing out hundred dollar bills and it kills and it thrills like the horns on my silverado grill.'

    He gripped my hand and pulled me up, laughter spilling from my lips as he walked away from me. He turned around a few feet away and I immediately started dancing as we use to, singing right along with Jace and Big and Rich.

     'And I buy the bar a double shot of crown and everybody's gettin down in this town, ain't never gonna be the same!'

     I walk towards Jace, sashaying my hips, putting one hand in my hair before flipping it out. I shook my head as I sang, my hair whipping around me like a firey explosion. We began singing the chorus, our backs pressed against each other as we bounced our knees dramatically with each note we hit.

     Ash wink at me, grinning and getting up. He pulled my to him as Andy, Jake, Jinxx and C.C. joined in, singing right along with Jace and I. Ashley grabbed me by my hand and spun me around as we sang. I laughed, feeling free, not a care in the world. He stopped and wrapped his tattooed arms around me, pulling me to him.

    "You never told me you knew how to dance." I said, looking up at him, swinging my hips to the music as the guys screwed around behind us, attempting to do the cotton eye joe dance. "There's a lot you don't know about me." He chuckled, imitating me with a wink. I laughed and nodded. "Yeah, yeah Mr. Mysterious." I replied, grinning up at him.

     "Technically, that's Jinxx." He countered. I shook my head at him as the song ended. Soon another started up and I raised a brow at the song. "Night Train? Kick ass song, Jace. Glad you're no longer musical swine." I joked, turning my head to wink at him.

      He shook his head at me and flipped me off. "Ooh you remembered how much I love birds, too?!" I mocked, smirking at his jokingly irked expression. "Shut up before I punch you in the ovaries." I laughed at that, he made it too easy. "What? Are you gonna burst them like a grape?" I grinned at him and sang along with Axl Rose as he shook his head at me.

      The song ended and I shut the music off. Everyone turned to me as I did this. "Did you tell them?" I asked, looking to Jace and Andy. They shook their heads. "We were about to and then we seen Sally, we'll go do that now."  Andy told me. I smiled softly at him, nodding in response.

     I gave them each a hug as they left, giving Jace and Andy a kiss on the cheek before closing the door and facing Ashley. "I think we're actually alone now." I murmured, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around him before burying my head into his chest.

    He kissed the top of my head, picking me up and wrapping my arms around his waist. "Where's your bedroom?" He asked. I pointed down the hall before looking into his eyes. A spark lit inside me and suddenly everything clicked as I directed him to my room. I wanted to give myself to him, right then and there.  I was finally ready.