Chapter 21

The movie was over and Ash and I had decided we were going to get CC back tonight. We had everything prepared for when he finally crashed, according to Ashley there's no doubt in his mind that he'll be drunker than a frat boy on new years.

I had no doubt in my mind he was right when everyone came stumbling onto the bus. Jake and Jinxx were holding a yelling CC up, carrying him to his bunk. "But mama Jinxx! Im not tired yet! Come on, papa Jake, say something, please!" I busted out laughing at the sight. Ashley came up beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me to him. I grinned at the gesture.

"Ashley! Andy! Help! Man down, man down!" I lost it, putting my head into Ash's chest as poor Jake and Jinxx lead the stumbling drunkard to his room. They came out a minute later, grinning.

"He's out and probably will be most of the day tomorrow. Good thing we'll be arriving at the venue early tomorrow." I smiled at that. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Kentucky, but don't make any plans, Im taking you on that date I promised." He told me, smiling with a wink.

I giggled and grinned. "Good, I can't wait." His smile grew at that. "Scarlet?" Juliet called, I turned, smile still in place, to look at her. "Do you think Ashley could spend the night with you? I want to be alone with Andy tonight.." she said drifting off. I seen Andy's eyes widen and his grin grew as he looked at her.

"If I have to..." I said jokingly, sighing. "Thanks, hun!" She called, dragging him to their room and shutting the door. I looked at Ashley and he had a look a fake hurt on his face. "If you have to?" He repeated. I laughed nodding.

"You're going to pay for that darlin'" Ash said, picking me up bridle style and running to my room. I laughed loudly, wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my head in his chest.

******

I woke up the next morning to Ashley's arms wrapped securely around me. I smiled and closed my eyes, basking in the feeling. He pulled me closer against him, tightening his grip. "I know you're awake, cowgirl." I only nodded, taking a deep breath and wrapping my arms around him.

"Good." I murmured opening my eyes and looking at him. "You know, it's not polite to stare." I said with a grin. He chuckled. "Get use to it, darlin'." I laughed lightly.

"What time is it?" I asked, yawning. He looked over my shoulder, taking one hand off my waist to rub his face. "10." I nodded. "When's our date?" I asked him, smiling widely.

He looked down at me, placing his hands back on my waist. "Well, whenever you're hungry, we'll get dressed and head out." As if on cue, my stomach growled loudly at us. He chuckled and I looked down at my stomach. "Well then. I guess we should get going." I moved to get up but he tightened his arms.

"Umm, Ash?" He shook his head. "Not till I get a kiss." I laughed, leaning up and kissing him. He smirked and I pulled away. He frowned at me. "Didn't you get enough last night?" I asked. He shook his head again. "Scar, I'll never get enough of you." I blushed and got up.

"Wear jeans." I nodded and began sorting through my things as he left to get ready. I pulled on some pants with holes in the knees when there was a knock on the door. I opened it poking my head through to see a smiling Ash, an arm around his back.

"If I asked you to wear something, would you?" I raised a brow but nodded none the less. He took his arm from behind him and I laughed at what I saw. A black v neck shirt that said 'purdy girl' on the front in silver writing.

"Oh my god." I said smiling, placing a hand over my mouth. "Please?" He asked me. I laughed again, grabbing the shirt, whipping him with it but taking it. He grinned widely at me. "Nice bra." The door had opened up just enough for him to get a peek. I only glared, putting the shirt on.

It'd look the same if a had a bikini on so I wasn't too worried about it. He stepped in the room as I walked to my mirror.

"Hey, why didn't you use this mirror when you showed me how you did my hair and make up that night for the concert?" I asked him as I began doing my hair.

I was only going to brush it out and put some product in it so it wouldn't frizz up and stay put. "I wanted you to see it with your whole outfit, your mirror only shows your face." I nodded smiling as he sat on the bed near me.

I began putting on make-up and he stood up, grabbing my arms from behind. "You don't need make-up, your natural beauty already impresses me." I smiled widely at him.

"I just wanted to look my best Ash, a little won't hurt, I don't like wearing a lot anyways." He nodded. "Only a little Scar, you don't even need it though." He winked and I blushed.

I turned around and pecked his lips. "I don't know how you haven't gotten a girlfriend yet. It's like you always know what to say." I turned back around and put on some eyeliner as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I hadn't found the right girl to girl my heart to yet but you seem just about right." I blushed even deeper if that was possible.

"You know, if you keep saying things like that and we keep doing things like this," I gestured to our position. "people are going to think we're a couple." I said.

"That wouldn't be so bad, would it? Id like for them to think that." He said as we walked to the door. I decided to wear my fat baby, Ariat cowboy boots, they were too comfortable to pass up. "Ashley, what do you mean by that?" I asked as we stepped outside the bus and towards his bike. "You'll see soon enough." He murmured as he got out his bike.