There will be a sequel!

Hey guys! So I'm currently working on the sequel to this. A lot has happened since the last time I posted on here and this has become something I can't focus so my plan is to get so far into the sequel before posting chapters assumably weekly but I'd like to edit this while I'm posting the sequel. Now I am letting you know I am going through some things right now. I am in a long distance relationship with a man I've been with for over two years so when I do get to see him, which lately isn't very often, all of my focus is on getting much needed quality time with him. I also discovered I have an autoimmune disease and that they believe is Lupus and must go in for further testing and to see if I am in any near danger of it taking my life. I have a problem with ovarian cysts as well so I'm going in for that and possibly having surgery for it. All is well right now, just a lot to take in in a short amount of time. But moving on, I am full speed ahead on this story and am writing another but deciding if I'd like to post it yet or net. This is my priority though and I promise that a lot has changed this time and I believe it's for the better. Love you all and I will be back as soon as possible with an actual update on when I'll be posting the new story and it's name.