Chapter 6

Edited

     I wonder what they'll say about my look, I chewed on my bottom lip as I opened the door stepping through and listening to their laughter. They looked up at me as I closed the door, Jace and Ash just stared. Andy looked over at Ash, smirking at his dumb struck expression. Jinxx did the same and I held in a laugh.

    "Umm..." Was all the poor guy managed. Jace stood up walking towards me. "Damn Scar, I never thought Id see the day I saw you in an outfit like that." I blushed looking away. Jace just laughed and hugged me quickly before kissing my cheek.

    "You look gorgeous hun, every man in that venue will be drooling." I laughed at him walking over and sitting in the middle of the couch next to Ash patting the seat on my right for Jace to sit. "Yeah right Jace, and you told me I go over board with my flattery."

    Ash just then composed himself.  Finally. "He's right though darling. Even I'm drooling over you, I love the lip ring by the way." He remarked with a wink. I laughed and kissed both their cheeks. "Thanks guys, your both too sweet."

     Jace blushed as he always does but Ash looked some what triumphant. The rest of the band the agreed with the boys before CC went into a fit.

     "Hey Andy, how long till show?" He asked with a slightly childish look on his face. Andy looked at his phone before glancing at his friend. "About 20 minutes." "Ugghh," CC exclaimed before glancing at me with a smirk

      "Do you know who Triple H is?" He questioned. I raised a brow but nodded none the less. " Yeah, My brother and I use to watch WWE when we were younger all the time."

"Watch this." CC said, grinning.

    CC stood up and I looked over to Ash who only shrugged. I looked at the guys, Andy, Jinxx and Jake had a knowing smile as CC grabbed a water bottle.

   He took a drink before blowing it out. It spruts into a mist and I laughed, throwing my head into Jace's shoulder as a shield.

    "Hey, find someone else to hide behind" He complained looking for cover himself as CC prepared to do it again. Jinxx, Jake, and Andy were fighting over throw pillows to hide behind.

    I felt a grip on my hand and looked over, I seen Ash looking at me as he squeezed it and whispered, "Ive got you darlin'"  I smiled as he pulled me behind him.

    I smirked leaning towards his ear I whispered back. "Can I just take a minute to thank you and tell you how much I love when you call me darling or darlin'?" He laughed and smiled at me.

     Ash turned his head looking in my eyes. I just then noticed how close we truly were. We just stared at each other for an immeasurable moment of time, never looking away. Ash began leaning forward and I looked down.

    I couldn't kiss the man if that's what he's thinking, I just met him. But for some reason I didn't move. Ash was closing in on me about to seal our lips together when the door burst open.

    "Black Veil Brides to stage." The man called. I jolted away hoping nobody seen that. Ash looked at me, frozen.

     "Ash, we gotta go man." Andy's deep voice called, seeming to thaw him out. Ash stood up, holding out his hand to help me. I grabbed it and stood.

    "Are you going to watch us?" He inquired, hope clear in his eyes. I smiled reasuringly at him. "Yeah, I just want to say something to PTV first then I'll be right out."

    Ash smirked, seemingly pleased. "You better or I'll get payback." I giggled and walked with him and Jace towards the door.

    "Deal, but you better watch me." I told him. He winked smiling. "Wouldn't miss it." I smiled and he walked after the guys. I turned to Jace.

    "You like him don't you Scar." Jace smirked teasingly at me. "Jace you know how I feel about relationships," I told him, walking towards Pierce The Veil's dressing room. I'm guessing they left after I did. "I don't exactly believe in love anymore, none the less with a man I just met."

    Jace's expression softened and he nodded. "If he wants a chance though Scar, promise me you'll try." He pleaded as we reached the bands dressing room. I sighed looking at him. He really cares for me and I know he would never be asking if he didn't trust the guy. I smiled and nodded.

    "Alright, I promise Jace." He smiled at me and grabbed my hand as I raised my other one to knock. I heard shuffling before a voice called.

   "It's open." I couldn't decipher whose voice it was. I opened the door and walked in, Jace trailing behind me, holding my left hand captive.

     I looked at the band with a shy smile, Jace squeezed my hand. "Woah," Vic said, eyes wide. Jaime and Mike smirked at me, nodding before Jaime spoke up. "Woah is right" he said.

   I smiled at them, ignoring Jace's rigid pose as he protectively stepped beside me. I sighed, taking my hand from his but giving him a reassuring smile.

    "I didn't come to get compliments, I came to explain something to you. I only have so much time to do it in. Im not a crazed fan, I just wanted to explain to you how you saved me and thank you."

    The bands demeanor immediately changed. Vic smiled sadly at me. "I was hoping those scars weren't what I thought they were." I looked at him, he patted the seat next to him and I sat next to him sighing.

     "Oh how I do too" He grabbed my hand as Jaime sat on my other side patting my back. I looked at him smiling as the remaining people sat across from us.

    "Where do I began," I said thinking

*****

       Vic hugged me tightly. "I hope you know Scar, I know exactly what its like as far as people believing my heart was a toy. You're never alone, if you ever need someone to talk to, Im there."

   We were just outside their dressing room, Jace had ran to the bathroom. I wiped the remaining tears from my face before pulling from Vic's comforting grasp.

    I leaned in kissing his cheek. "I don't understand how anyone could let go of a guy as good as you, let alone hurt you. Im there for you too, day or night. Thank you so much." I heard a crash, glancing back I seen Ash, his bass in hand with a broken string.

    I smiled at Vic and walked over to Ash, his eyes never leaving mine. "Getting a spare bass?" I questioned with a smile.

     He returned the favor with a cocky grin. "Of course, these strings just couldn't handle my expertise I guess." He switched bass's and I laughed. He turned walking back to the stage, I trailing behind him.

     "Wish me luck?" Purdy questioned with a smile. "I would, but I'm guessing you'd tell me you don't need it." I said grinning. He laughed smirking at me. "You truly are one of a kind Scar." He remarked shaking his head. I leaned up to kiss his cheek but Ash caught on, twisting his head and moving my mark.

     Our lips met and I froze in shock. Ash lingered for a second before parting. Winking and he headed onto the stage again. I stood there in shock. I felt kinda numb and happy at the same time, not sure how to react.

   Twenty minutes later Oli walked up, smiling down at me.  "I thought you and him were an item." He said to me. I shook my head looking at him, his expression changing as he notices my rigid pose and odd expression. "We aren't, I just met him today..."