Chapter 29

When we got back I had gotten about 10 stuffed animals from the guys and they all still had loads remaining. They were all adorable but a handful so Vic and Jaime helped me carrie when we arrived back to the bus.

     We were laughing as I opened the door from Jaime's complaints of my large stuffed gorilla's butt being in his face. "What? Im just saying if you think about it they use that for amo and Im a pretty good target at this point." He defended. I was laughing to hard to speak, so Vic did.

      "Jaime, it's fake. It can't poop on you." Vic got in. "Do I even want to know?" I looked up to see Andy and Jake playing a video game. Andy was the one who had spoke. I shook my head and he nodded.

     "Holy teddys" I looked over to see CC in the hall staring at the mound we were carrying. I laughed. "Let's put them in my room. Follow me." I lead them down the hall to my room. Type O' Negative's Black No. 1 was floating through my door.

    I opened it to see Ash lying on my bed, reading my notebook. I blushed at all the things in that thing. Songs, poems, drawings, and even diary writings. It's large and old. "Hey hun." I said, smiling at him.

     He looked slightly surprised, as if he were in a trance at first but soon smiled at me. "Hey babe." He said. I chuckled at the name.  Setting the stuffed animals down on the foot of the bed. The guys followed suite before hugging me goodbye and leaving.

      "I didn't know you were that good at those carnival games Scar, Damn." He replied, staring at the pile of fluff on the bed. "I wouldn't know. The guys gave me them. Bring Me met up with us and they also gave me some. Scared the living shit out of me when they met up with us too." I muttered.

    He laughed. "I heard, Vic sent me a video." I chuckled. "Come here," he said, opening his arms. I kicked off my shoes and got into the bed and into his arms. "What have you been up to all day?" He chuckled.

    "Well I played some C.O.D, and The Last Of Us, pranked a bit with CC and then went to relax in here. I like what you got going on here. Especially the parts about me, good to know you're as sexually frustrated as I am." He grinned cockily, winking. I just giggled, shaking my head.

    "Cause you really needed my notebook to tell you that." I remarked sarcastically. He laughed. "Look who's getting sassy." I shook my head. We fell into a comfortable silence then, just listening to Peter Steele. I quietly sang along as Ash continued flipping through my book.

*****

      The week flew by after that, Juliet had left last week and Sammi had left yesterday. There was one week left of this tour and then we were all heading back home. I was currently on the phone with Jace.

     I put him on speaker as I was getting ready to cook. "What are you up to?" He asked. "Well, currently eating the pepperoni off of a frozen pizza waiting for the oven to heat up." I replied honestly.

      "I remember when you didn't like pepperoni."  I laughed, nodding even though he couldn't see me. "Well, lets just say I popped that cherry hard and multiple times." I replied, still laughing.

     "I didn't need to know that." Jace said, sounding as if he were repressing something. "I did, am I next to pop your cherry?" Ashley said wrapping his arms around me. I couldn't help but laugh even harder. I knew he was only kidding. Sort of.

   "Dammit Scar, if you guys don't quit doing shit like this Im gonna be the one deserving the nickname Scar." Jace yelled into the phone. I was crying at this point. "Oh come on, you know I love you. Besides don't get me into all the times you would explain your sex life to me. Or had to watch your hard core make out-" He interrupted me. "Alright, I get it, karmas a sick, twisted son of a bitch. Im sorry now." He said.

      Ash was laughing at our conversation, resting his head on my shoulder. I decided to feed him a pepperoni as I talked with Jace. He ate it happily before kissing my cheek in thanks.

     "You missed a spot." I murmured to him. He grinned and winked, leaning in and kissing me. "Oh shit, I walked in at the wrong moment." I pulled away to see Andy covering his eyes in the hall. I chuckled. "Its safe now Andy, I promise." I called. "Sadly." Ash muttered, somewhat upset. I laughed.

    "Were you two just kissing?" Jace again yelled into the phone. "Maybe..." I said innocently. "Karma is even more of a bitch then I thought." Jace replied. Ash and I laughed at that. "She sure is, my friend. Be glad you didn't walk in on it." Andy called from the hall.

     "You poor soul." Jace replied. I shook my head. "You weren't saying that the many times I had to watch you." I said. "Oooh burn." Ash said. Andy and I laughed. "And on that note, I've got to go-" "Im so gonna be popping her cherry." Ash joked. "I love you, bye." Jace laughed at Ash's comment. "Use protection. I love you, too. Bye." He said.

    "You heard him, we'll use protection." I shook my head at him and the oven buzzer beeped. "Not on a bus, Ash." I said, freeing myself from his grasp to put the pizza in the oven. I set the timer and turned around. Ash sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to him.

     "Hey Andy, wanna watch some Batman with us?" I asked. He grinned. "Ill get the last one. And Batdog, he'll be my cuddle buddy." I grinned, nodding. Andy hadn't allowed us to take the cape off of Bubba since he found out about it.

    He came back with Bubba, popped the DVD in and sat down, patting the couch for the dog to hop up next to him as they cuddle into each other. I grinned widely, taking a picture of them before snuggling into Ashley's side, extremely happy and content.