The Remix

I opened my eyes, trying to focus, noticing someone standing in my room leaning against my dresser. I promptly closed my eyes, going back to sleep, then a few minutes later I opened them. I screamed and sat up. I turned to see Braydon is standing in my bedroom, with one hand on the dresser and looking at the other hand.

"Sorry for ruining our date? You don't have to worry about me being your girlfriend? You're off the hook?" He looked at me, "Does that sound about right?"

"Well, uh, I, um." I tried to find the words but nothing was coming out. I leaned over and hid my face into the bed. "Something like that," I said with a muffle.

"Why?"

I sat up and sighed, "Because I'm an epic failure at life."

He walked over and sat down on the side of the bed, "Oh baby, you're not an epic failure at life, just at relationships." His sarcasm was plausible.

I gave him a look, "Thanks for the reminder."

"Anytime," he smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Now, besides you always, saying the wrong damn thing, get dressed, we got a lot of things to do today."

"Wait, what?"

"Honestly, did you think you have sent me those messages would scare me off? Oh, you're so cute," he said, pinching my cheek hard. "You're mine, don't think you're going to get rid of me that easily."

My eyes widened as he leaned in, "Just wait until I really claim you." Then my cheeks turned a deep shade of red. Oh hell, what did I just get myself into?

He left the room laughing and I placed my head in my hands and groaned. God only knows what he plans today.

******
We pulled up to a store and I looked up. He didn't give me a chance to ask any questions. I got out of the car and he dragged me into the store. I watched him go through the racks, pulling out different outfits. He held them up to me and shook his head at the ones that were terrible.

They had me go in and try them on. Every outfit I tried on he would give a yay or nay. After we found quite a few outfits, next was shoes and accessories. I watched as the sales lady rang up the stuff and when she hit the total I fell over from shock.

Braydon helped me up and gave the woman a card paying for all of it. Afterward, we took the bags to the car. Then next was a hair salon. I stood there looking around when he spoke to someone and the next thing I knew a couple of people came out and dragged me to the back.

They sat me in a chair and I watched as they cut and styled my hair. Waxed my eyebrows which really hurt and gave me a mani and pedi. After he took me to a store with makeup. I sat in a chair as they applied, light makeup to me, not a lot but just enough.

I watched him pull out his card again. Geez, what was with this guy.

Finally, he took me to the eye doctor and had my eyes checked. The doctor brought out a set of contacts for me, but Braydon wanted something that showed off my hazel eyes. Once I was fitted for contacts we left to get some food.

As we sat and ate, I said, "I'll pay you back."

"Don't worry about it. I enjoyed doing this for you."

"Why?"

"Because every girl should be treated like a queen by their king and I'm your king."

I didn't know if I should be happy or scared.

******
Later on, Braydon kept to his word and helped me with my homework. Damn, this guy was smart. I actually got done in record time, which gave us time to hang out.