Time jump: five years later

I felt movement, then someone hovering over me. I opened one eye to see Raven, smirking at me. I groaned and closed my eyes.

"Are you going to sleep all day?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Get up lazy," he demanded.

"Nope, I'm quite comfortable right here in my bed," I said, snuggling into my blankets and pillow.

"Fine then I guess I'll just say morning to our children." He pulled down the blankets and rubbed my swollen belly as he placed a kiss on it, "Morning sweet pea." She kicked acknowledging his greeting. Yes, we are having a girl.

I guess I should catch everyone up on everything that happened.

We graduated about a year ago. Raven graduated a year before us and is now a professional photographer. We got married after I graduated and apparently on our honeymoon things got a little crazy, resulting in me getting pregnant. What was even better, was when we told everyone, Braydon punched Raven. I think he was still holding out for a chance with me.

My parents remarried and my little brother is now five. Life back at home is interesting for them, with trying to keep up with a rambunctious five year old. Maybe this time they will do better with him than they did with me.

As for Robbie and Raven in regard to Randy, they did make peace after I received the letter, but they also walked away from him and their family. Raven wanted better for him and Robbie. Robbie always had that innocent quality to him, he just had the wrong people guiding him.

As for the guys and Trish, they all did meet someone. Whether they get married or not is still left to be determined.

As for me, well, I did get my happy ending with the most unexpected person. I never thought in a million years my life would turn out like this, but I guess things happen for a reason.

"Are you still going to lay there like a log," he asked me.

"Yes, I like being a log," I retorted.

"Mrs. Knight, I don't like your tone."

"Well, Mr. Knight, I don't frankly care." I stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Then I guess you'll miss Hunter's breakfast."

"Oh, fine, help me up," I said. He got off the bed and helped me get out of it. First things first, I must pee before I do anything.

I made my way downstairs to find Hunter at the stove while Braydon and Robbie were leaning against the counter talking. Raven was getting the coffee ready.

"How's my niece doing today," Braydon asked as he touched my belly and the baby kicked.

"Dude, you're not related," Robbie said incredulously.

"Semantics; sorry, but I already claimed her as my niece," he said rubbing my belly.

"To think that could have been my baby," Robbie sighed and Raven promptly smacked him upside the back of the head. "Ow," he rubbed his head.

"Stop trying to hit on my wife. It's disturbing."

"No, what's disturbing is that we never got a chance. You just swooped in and claimed her for your own," he shot back.

"Speak for yourself," Hunter grumbled. I couldn't help but laugh at them bickering. They have never changed over all this time.

"So, what have you picked as her name," Braydon asked. I knew he and the others were dying to know. Raven and I had decided to keep it a secret since we both came up with it.

"Well, we decided on Haydon, for Hunter and Braydon and Roberta for the middle name," I said to them and they got the weirdest looks on their faces.

"I think they like it," Raven said.

"I think they do too," I smiled.

Sometimes the best friends come from the most unexpected situations. I have been just a lonely girl looking for friends. It took one horrific night to bring all of us together.

They say out of tragedy comes hope. I think out of tragedy comes more than hope. I think love and friendship blossom and will endure even the biggest hardships.

My name is Molly King Knight and this is my story of how I found friendship and love when I least expected it. How the sun came out after the rain and how my happiness came after the tears.