Who's the hottie

Braydon picked me up to take me to school and we walked in, hand in hand earning stares from everyone. I started to fidget and he squeezed my hand, "Relax."

We walked down the hall just to get stop by dumb and dumber.

"Who's the hottie Braydon," Robbie asked as Randy licked his lips. I grabbed Braydon's arm.

"Molly," Braydon answered.

"Who?"

"Molly," he repeated himself getting irritated.

"Wallflower? No way!"

"Who would have guessed she would have a body like that," Randy said.

Braydon moved me behind him, "I did and you even think about touching her and I will touch you."

"Oh come on Braydon, you know what they say about sharing," Robbie said.

"Sharing is caring," Randy said.

"Too bad I don't like to share. Now move," he demanded as we walked past them. I turned and looked to see them undressed me with their eyes. I shuddered at that thought.

We went to my locker and Kinsley looked at me, "Molly?"

"Hey, Kinsley," I greeted her.

"What happened to you?"

"Well, um."

"She got a makeover," Braydon said snaking his arm around my waist.

Kinsley furrowed her eyebrows, "What was wrong with you before?"

Ouch, that hurt. I pulled away from Braydon and went to the bathroom quickly.

"Was that necessary?"

"There was nothing wrong with the way she looked before," Kinsley told him.

"No, there wasn't but sometimes a girl wants to feel better about themselves."

"Well, apparently you thought so if you had to give her a makeover. Braydon, you need to be careful. Molly isn't used to this type of attention," she said matter of fact.

"She isn't or you aren't," he asked as he walked away.

I sat in the last stall, with my knees to my chest, sitting on the toilet. Kinsley and I weren't exactly close but her words actually kind of hurt. I looked at my clothes and maybe I should go home and change then return them to the store so Braydon could get the money back.

I knew this was a mistake. I mean, the bad boy and the wallflower together, the makeover, the stares. This wasn't me. I like being unnoticed, in the background. As I contemplated my mere existence, the stall door opened to reveal Braydon.

I looked up at him and he looked back at me, "Jealousy is a bitch."

"Maybe she's right."

"Naw, she's just jealous."

"But isn't it possible that this isn't me," I asked him.

"But isn't it possible it is you?"

He crouched down and looked at me, "Molly, I had no problem with the way you looked before and I have no problem with the way you look now. This is just the outer shell, but this." He placed his hand over my heart, "Is what is important."

I looked at him and gave him a soft smile as he leaned in and gave me a soft, gentle kiss.

"Now, let's get out of here and show people who Molly King really is."