Chapter 2 ♾

Raegan's pov:

Once lunch was over I walked out of the bathroom and since I wasn't with Justin I had to find my 5th period class. Thank god it was close to the bathroom. I found it and walked in. I already saw Justin. He looked right at me. He pointed to the seat next to him so I just sat down. The bell didn't ring yet.

"Are you okay Rae?"

I just nod not saying anything.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I saw quietly.

The bell rings and he turns his attention to the teacher and so do I.

°End of the school day°

I head to my locker and then I see Justin at his. His was on the opposite side of the hall of mine but in the same area. Once I shut it I saw him walk up to me. Before he says anything, his girlfriend comes over.

"Hey Alli" he says. So that's her name.

"Hey baby." She says and looks at me.

"Oh, Alli I never introduced you but this is Raegan, he's new. Raegan, this is my girlfriend Alli."

"H-hi." I say.

"Hmm...hey." she says crossing her arms.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby." She says turning back to Justin.

"Bye babe." He says kissing her.

He wraps his arms around her waist and they start to make out. Ugh I'm leaving.

I start to walk away until a few seconds later I see someone walk in front of me. It's Justin.

"Hey....want to come over?" He says smiling.

"Me?" I saw pointing to myself.

"Well, yea. Who else?" He says laughing a little.

"Uhh sure." I say smiling.

"Ok. Come on."

We head outside. He gives me his phone number and address.

"Ok I'll come right over." I say.

"Ok cool."

I get in my car and text my mom real quick telling her. She says she's fine with it and she's happy I made a new friend.

I see Justin's house is about 5 minutes away from mine. I get there and knock on the door. I see him open it and smile.

"Hey Rae. Let's go to my room."

I nod and follow him upstairs. We get in his room and he sits on his bed. He pats his bed next to where he was sitting and I sit down. I just look down.

"Hey?" He says and I look at him.

"Are you sure your okay. During lunch and for the rest of the day, you were acting weird

"Y-yea. I'm fine." I say looking down again.

"Look at me Rae." He says but I don't. I just continue to look down.

Then he crawls on lap facing me. I was shocked and he laughed.

"This is my only way to get you to pay attention to me." He says.

He has each of his legs on the side of mine. He put his finger under my chin and lifts my head. He looks straight into my eyes.

"Listen Rae, I know your not fine. I've only known you for a day and I can already see it in your eyes something is bothering you. But you don't need to tell me. Just know I'm always here and you can talk to me. I won't judge you." He says calmly.

"Thank you Justin." I say and hug him. He hugs back and lays his head on my shoulder. He just wraps his arms around my neck and I hold his waist. I quickly take my hands off his waist, realizing what I was doing.

"It's okay. You can keep your arms there." I heard him say.

So I do. I hug him around the waist and we stay in that position for a while enjoying each other's company. He was so small, he literally like fits in my arms. Ugh why is he so cute? He finally let go of my neck and looks at me.

"Are you hungry?" He asks.

I nod and he smiles. He gets off my lap and grabs my hand. We go downstairs and I sit at the table.

"Do you want a poptart?" He asks me.

"*laughs* sure."

He hands it to me and I thank him. He sits down with one also.

"Want to stay for dinner?"

"Let me ask my mom."

I decide to call her. She answers.

Convo-

Mom- hello?
Me- Hey mom it's Raegan. Do you mind if I stay at Justin's for dinner?
Mom- Sure honey I don't mind. Have fun don't be home too late.
Me- Alright, bye mom. Talk soon.

I hang up and look at Justin.

"She said it's fine." I say.

"Ok." He says smiling.

We finish our poptart and go to the sitting room.

"Movie?" He asks.

"Yea sure." I say as we sit down.

He looks through some movies and then his face lights up.

"Ooo let's watch a scary movie." He says excitingly.

"O-ok." I say.

Really, I hated scary movies. But me, I'm too shy to say anything. But maybe it won't be too bad.

He put the recliner on the couch and we both layed down next to each other with our legs spread out. He grabbed a blanket and put it over us. We played the movie and we started to watch it. 15 minutes in there was a big jumpscare had I jumped really big. I started shaking I was so scared.

"Hey hey are you okay?" Jay asks.

I shake my head and he pauses the movie.

"What's wrong?"

"I-i don't like scary movies." I said.

"Raeeee!" He whines. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks.

"I don't know."

"Rae you don't need to be shy around me anymore."

I shrug. Next I see him turn the scary movie off and put on Tangled.

"*laughs* Thanks."

"Anytime." He says and we watch the movie.

Hey I decied to update because why not I'm bored. But did you guys all see JAY'S SNAPCHT! JAEGAN REUNITED! 😱😍😍🌎 c+v too 💛
°Samantha Sarno°