Chapter 14 ♾

Raegan's pov:

I woke up and it was pouring rain outside. I got up and got ready for school. I went downstairs and my mom already went off to work. I saw my dad though. I know I never mention him. Mostly because we don't get along too well. He doesn't support me. He's not usually home though. He's either at work or at his friends house. He doesn't help my mom take care of me. But I don't care.

"Hello son." He says.

"Hi dad."

"Hungry?"

"Yea. I'm only going to take a poptart though. I should get going." I said.

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye. I said taking a poptart and walking out.

I get to school and walk in. I go to my locker and put my forehead to it. Why did I have to see my dad this morning? It kind of ruined my day.

"Raegan?" I heard.

I look to my right and saw Justin looking at me.

"*sighs* hey babe."

"Are you okay?"

"Yea...I guess. I just saw my dad this morning. We don't really get along. He doesn't support me. He was being nice this morning. I don't care though."

"Oh ok." He said.

I did what I had to do at my locker and the bell rang. We walked to our first class.

°Lunch°

Justin and I sat down at lunch at our usual table. We were talking to others at the table and eating when I got an urge. I put my arm around his lower back. He jumped a little but smiled. We continued talking until I felt someone push my back and my face almost went into the table. I turned around as well as eveyone else and Alli.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY MAN." she yelled.

I wasn't in the mood to start a fight so I just leg go of Justin and looked forward again. She got behind Justin and kissed his cheek. I got really jelous. He pushed her off but she didn't care. This time I saw her put her hands on his hips and move to his ass. That's it.

I got up and pushed her away from him.

"Leave him alone already. He's done with you take a hint!" I said loudly.

She looked at me in disgust but it turned into a smirk.

"Why do you care so much? Are you two like dating or something?"

"U-uhh..." I stuttered.

Before I said anything else I saw Justin was in front of me with his back turned so he was looking at Alli.

"Yes! Yes we are." He said blankly.

The whole lunch room gasped. He looked back at me and smiled. I blushed.

"You're gay? I don't believe it." She said.

I went beside Justin and looked at her.

"Believe it." I said and turned to kiss him.

He kissed back wrapped his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist. We pulled away and I got in Alli's face. Time for her to have a little taste or her own medicine.

"Now, Alli, just want you know, if you so much as touch Justin again like that, you won't be happy becuase he's mine. I love him and he loves me. You need to find someone who loves you because, he doesn't. Sorry not sorry. Now please, leave. Unless you want me prove more that Justin is mine." I said in her face.