Chapter 6 ♾

Raegan's pov:

We listened to music for a while and then my mom called us in for dinner. We went in and sat down next to each other. My mom was across from us. We started eating and my mom was looking at us.

"Why are you staring at us?" I asked.

"Are you twoooo, dating?" She asked stretching out the "two"

We look at each other and I look back at my mom.

"No mom we are just friends."

Again, hate saying that.

"Ok whatever you say." She said smiling looking down at her food.

"He's dating a girl mom." I said.

"Oh. Ok. Nevermind then." She said.

We finished eating, just playing on our phones. When we finished my mom took our plates.

"My mom's on her way." He said.

"Ok let's wait."

As we walk outside a car pulls up to the house. Justin goes to the car and gets his bag. His mom waves to me and I wave back. He comes bacm and we go inside.

"Let's go to my room." I say.

He nods and we go up to my room.

"You can set your bag anywhere."

"Thanks." He said.

He sets it down and sits on my bed.

"Sorry about my mom." I said.

"No it's okay *laughs* Its pretty funny how both of our mom's thought we were dating." He said.

"I know *laughs*"

We sat in a little awkward silence until he said something.

"I don't know what to do about Alli."

"Yea...does she not like me?"

"I don't know. Ever since you came here she's been acting weird and now she just told me I can't hang out with you. She doesn't know I'm here."

He looks at me and I shrug. I don't know what to say.

"But I don't care at this point. She's acting stupid. She can't tell me who I can and can't be friends with. I'm honestly done with her if she keeps saying shit like this."

"Yea she shouldn't be over protective like that. We are just-"

I kind of choke my words. I couldn't finish my sentence.

"What?" He said.

"Sorry uh, we are just friends and that's it." I say looking down.

"Yea. Want to watch a movie?"

"Yea sure."

I get up and grab my remote. I lay down on my bed behind Justin and he's still sitting up on my bed. I grab his waist and bring him down in front of me so he's laying in front of me. He laughs and moves more against me so he's against my stomach. I put my arm over his wiast and he holds my hand. I take the remote with my other hand and look through the movies.

"Oh let's watch Spiderman." He says.

"*laughs* okay."

I put on Spiderman and we watch it. This kid is so good at cuddling what the fuck. And however we lay, since he's small, we fit together. It's like we're meant to be. No no stop that's corny.