The Group Chat :7:

Niya

Everyone had went to my house while me and Kenny went out on our date. We were currently in one of Olive Garden's booths, making fun of the people that walked by our way.

'Aye bae look look look. He got a big ass head. And it's all squared, looking like a bag of hot popcorn' Kenny pointed to some fat man that sat down at a table far from us. I couldn't hold in my laughs and the worse part was that I was drinking my lemonade and had spit some of it out.

'Stop iiittt. Leave him alooooonnee' We both continued to laugh but Kenny stopped instantly and looked around.

'What's up? You good?' I asked, kind of worried and confused.

'Sum'n ain't right. I feel it' I started to feel the same way and looked around too.

'It's probably nothin. Maybe you just worried'

'Worried? What I gotta be worried fo? We already know each other so this ain't weird. I just feel like sum'n eyeing me' I shook my head and rested my hand on his.

'Bae. Thing one, thing two and Avocado ain't here. It's just me and you' I gave him an assuring smile and he nodded.

'I think you are nervous' I said, taking a fork full of my pasta in my mouth. His face scrunched up and he looked at me like I was slow.

'Nah Nah Nah not me baby'

'Oh please, you know you can't resist all of this sexy chocolate chip double dip , finger licking goodness in your face' I chanted, running my hands down my body playfully. Kenny just laughed and ate some of his salad.

'You play too much girl'

'You like it'

Meechonmars😋💦 added DaddyDope😩👅 to the chat .

Meechonmars😋💦: They looking a little too close.

DaddyDope😩👅: They look cute to me

Meechonmars😋💦: He looks like all he wanna do is fuck. UNH UH! NOT MY CHILD!

DaddyDope😩👅: Bro calm down. He looks like he's in love fr. They look perfect together.

Meechonmars😋💦: All I'm saying is if he hurts her. I'm getting my shotti. And he can't spend the night over her house no more now that they're dating. ISSA NO !

DaddyDope😩👅: 😂😂😂😂😂 Stop it man. You so damn overprotective

Meechonmars😋💦: I don't care! That's how I am with all of y'all. Y'all my kids. My sons and daughter

DaddyDope😩👅: And daughter😭😭 If anything, Avery's old ass is the father...

Meechonmars😋💦: HE AINT THE DADDY! HE AINT THE DADDY! IM THE DADDY HOE! 💯😶

DaddyDope😩👅: I'm finna shit my pants.😭

Meechonmars😋💦: Aye where's Avery at anyways?

DaddyDope😩👅 added SexyAvery😍💕 to the chat.

SexyAvery😍💕: Everything alright?

DaddyDope😩👅: Yea we straight dad. You good in yo position?

SexyAvery😍💕: 😂 Yup. I got a clear view

Meechonmars😋💦: I bet you do😭😭😭😭😭 AND STOP SAYING HE'S THE FATHER!

DaddyDope😩👅: Beez older tho. Ain't you Beez?