The Group Chat :27:

This is a flashback. I decided to do something different this once just so I can show how they all met. So the next couple of chapters and the other two previous chapters will be and are  like this.

______________________________________

Two years later ...

'I can't believe this shit.' I let my head fall in my hands and rocked a little. Trying to hold back rushing tears that were fighting so hard to come out.

'Baby...' Nyier bent down and rested her hand on my arm, looking up at me.

'I'm not leaving right now. We still got a year left.' She pouted, pecking my lips but I didn't kiss back. I was too sad.

'A year and then what ? What if you don't ever come back, what if I never see you again ? What if you find some new nigha and-'

'New nigha my ass.' She spoke, looking angry because I said that. 'I love YOU Demetrius. I'm a always love you baby.' She looked into my eyes sincerely and I believed her. Nyier was never one to tell a lie and she always kept her word. But even though I believed her doesn't mean that something couldn't happen out there.

She's gonna be all the way out in California in a year. Nighas gon be all up on her and that's a fact. Just the thought of somebody trying to talk to her in a flirting manner makes my blood boil. Nyier is mines.

'They still gon try.'

'Well you should trust me !' She yelled, lifting my head up and making me look at her.

'I DO trust you ! It's these nighas I don't trust.' I confessed.

'Fuck them nighas. ' She said, her face looking so serious I couldn't help but smile because it was cute.

'Quit smiling I'm serious. Fuck them nighas.'

'I know baby.' I grinned, pecking her lips. That's when he heard something fall and saw Angelo in the doorway.

'What the ..?'

TOO BE CONTINUED ...

______________________________________