The Group Chat :25:

This is a flashback. I decided to do something different this once just so I can show how they all met. So the next couple of chapters will beg like this.

______________________________________

'Stop nigha !'

'I'm fuckin bored .'

'That don't mean you gotta be pushin on me like that.' 

'Demetrius, Angelo is there a problem ?' The teacher asked us but we shook out heads no and continued to work. Though I was doing more playing around than working.

I pushed Angelo's shoulder again and he kissed his teeth, cutting his eyes back at me.

'I'm a beat chu up.' He mumbled quietly.

'Do sum'n.' I jumped at him making him shake his head and turn around.

'Wait till lunch.'

'Gentlemen we are taking a quiz. A quiz that does not require you to goof around now if you don't understand that then I can take your quizzes and give you both zeros.' The teacher sternly spat, giving us both mean glares.

'I ain't even goofin around !' Angelo protested.

'Don't talk back .' She retorted

'I ain't even talkin back I'm just sayi-'

'That's it.' She angrily made her way over to his desk and snatched his quiz before balling it up and throwing it in the trash.

'Get out of my classroom.' She said, pointing towards the door. Angelo stood up and left, mumbling curse words under his breath. She a lame for that.

I sat there froze, feeling bad for partially getting him kicked out of class. And this quiz was sort of important for our grade.

My eyebrows scrunched and I stood up grabbing my quiz from my desk and walking it over to her. I balled it up and threw it at her face before giving her the finger and leaving. I heard the class burst into laughter behind me and that's when I knew that I was getting suspended for that.

'I'm so stupid.' I mumbled to myself.

Roaming the halls I soon saw Angelo playing with the water fountain. He turned it and pressed the button, making the water hit the floor while laughing.

'Why you doin stupid stuff ?' I asked, making him jump because he didn't see me.

'I thought you was security.' He semi yelled, making me chuckle.

'Why you ain't go in ALC ? You know she gon tell them that you supposed to be there.'

'Ay, she ain't tell me to go now did she ? Nope, so I ain't goin.' He shrugged.

'Why you out here ?' He asked me looking confused.

'Cause I threw my quiz at her and flicked her off. And I walked out.' I said, causing him to bust into laughter.

'You stupid.'

'I know. I ain't goin to ALC either. Ain't no point of me sittin in a classroom so I can think about what I did. I don't care about what I did.' He laughed some more, holding onto my shoulder while we walked through the quiet hallways.

'You my nigha Meech.' He said, putting out his fist and I bumped it with mine.

'Yea I know. '