The Group Chat :39:

Kenny

'Baby-'

'Oh my fuckin god Kenny didn't I just tell you to leave me alone !' Niya yelled, making me step back a little.

'Bae whas wrong ?'

'Y'all gettin on ma damn nerves. ' She spat with the worst attitude. I never see her like this for real so I don't know how to handle her right now. She was just mad for no reason.

'How baby ?' I asked, sitting down next to her.

'Bruh shut up.'

She's not even trying to talk to me and I don't usually tolerate her ass being so disrespectful but I know something's wrong with my baby so I'm a be patient with her.

'Do you not feel good or sum'n? What chu want me ta do ta make you feel better?'

'I want chu ta leave me alone like I said.' She hissed.

I didn't say anything else after that. I just got up and walked into the hall. I gotta watch my mouth man before I say something out of pocket to this girl.

Meech came in the hallway and grabbed me by my shirt with one of his hands, pushing me against the wall.

'I'm gettin tired of this.' I admitted sarcastically.

'You got Niya pregnant ?!' He whispered.

I pushed him off of me before fixing my shirt and shrugging my shoulders. 'Ion know. I might have.'

'You MIGHT have ?! Niya don't act like that nigha she gotta be pregnant, sick, sum'n !'

'A'ight I hear you. ' I nodded. ' So what if she is pregnant, you don't think we could handle sum'n like that ?'

Meech stared at me for a while like he didn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth. It's not THAT unbelievable. Me and Niya can handle a baby.

'Me and Niya can handle this a'ight. We ain't chu and Nyier.'

'Whas that supposed ta mean ?'

'N-nun man I- We don't even know if she pregnant a'ight ! Quit assumin shit Demetrius.' I stammered trying to change the subject.

'How many times did you fuck her ?' He asked, catching me off guard with that question. I don't even know.

Avery popped up out of nowhere into the hallway, brushing his hair for the thousandth time today probably. 'We talkin bout sex ? '

'I'm surprised you still know what that is.' I joked.

'You know what ... fuck you.'

'Shut up.' Meech interrupted. 'Answer my question Kenneth.'

I stood there for a second, thinking back on the times that me and Niya had sex. She said that she didn't want to today so we didn't.

'Yesterday we had mirror sex. ' I remembered, snapping my fingers.

'Oh you do that too ?'

'Yup.'

'I used to.' Meech spoke.

'Both of you nighas are sad.' I shook my head at the both of them.

Avery kissed his teeth before speaking. 'Did you strap nigha ?'

'Yea. I have been ever since we started fuckin. And when I didn't I pulled out.' I confessed.

'Sum'n had to go wrong den. ' Meech said, looking as if he was in deep thought about it.