The Group Chat :45:

Nyier

'How many of those ?'

'Ion know because Meech said that he bought like a bag of those last night and after we um- had dinner I was just picking them up and unwrapping em, eating the hell out of them bitches.'

I told Angelo as we walked through the candy aisle at the store. Avery was picking up a whole bunch of bags but they were most likely just for himself.

'I don't wanna do the same thing tho I wanna have something different.'

'You want sum'n different ?' Avery asked. 'Throw lil pieces of meat loaf around, he gon love that.'

Angelo kissed his teeth and shook his head. 'Shut the fuck up.'

'Or maybe y'all should just have some um- dinner again.' Avery mocked.

I felt myself getting embarrassed so I turned from them in hopes of stopping the smile on my face from growing. 'Leave me alone.'

They both started to laugh while I kept walking away from them. Looking for more candy, I picked a big bag of mixed chocolates, some regular Hershey's, marshmallows, and gram crackers. I accidentally bumped into someone, not paying attention to where I was going.

'Oh my faul-'

'Nah that's my bad shorty I should've been noticed yo cute ass ahead of me.'

I looked up to see a tall, dark skinned man with a beard looking down at me and licking his lips. I looked back to see where Avery and Lo were. They were right behind me, not paying attention and arguing about some candy.

'Okay.' I nodded and turned around and walking towards them.

'Damn all I get is a okay ? I can't talk to ya ?'

'No thank you.' I spoke, not even looking back at him.

'Avery, Dope.' They both stopped and looked at me. 'Yea.' They said in unison. Angelo looked at the guy and his face turned.

'You good ?' He asked me.

'Yea nigha I'm jus ready to leave.' I giggled, waving him off and walking past them.

They eventually followed me to the cash register.

Kenny

'If you don't feel good then you don't have to go okay Nyier and em gon understand. '

Niya turned around and laid on her back. She rested both of her hands on her stomach and sighed. 'I'm straight Kenny, you don't have ta keep tellin me that.'

I stopped and bit down on my lip so I wouldn't say nothing out of line to her. Her attitude was irritating right now but I was being nice. 'Ny-'

'And I know what the doctor said a'ight you ain't gotta keep tellin me that either. If you say it one more time I'm a hurt you.'

I sat up and looked at her for a second before getting up and out of her bed. 'What is you doin ?'

'I'm dippin.' I found my shirt and put it on before putting on my shoes and hoodie. 'I'm a jus see you at Nonny's or sum'n.' I kissed Niya on the forehead and made my way towards her room door. 'Love you.'

Without saying anything else I left out and made my way to the car, getting in, starting it and leaving. I think she just need some space or something cause I could've sworn that everything I do and say is for her health and my baby. I guess she feel otherwise.